Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

251 - 260 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, it's been a while since I've been on this board but it's great to see you all have some good things happening in the next couple weeks and see all of the new ladies on here. Wishing everyone baby dust.

Essemkay- wishing you a bfp, you were extremely helpful when I first started the iui process back in October of last year. Hoping that this one sticks for you!

Texasgirl- congrats on getting to do your first iui!

As for me, I've done 3 back to back iui's starting in October (chemical), November (bfn), December (bfn), all with 225iu follistim and trigger.
We moved forward with ivf back in January and had an interesting start. My re put me on a micro Lupron high dose protocol. I started on bcp for14 days and then had an ultrasound for my baseline that showed two cysts, got put back on bcp and a week later one of my cysts grew to 20mm and the other disappeared. Ultimately, my body didn't respond to the bcp and had ovulated a mature egg ( confirmed with blood work) on its own, so the re had me trigger and try naturally that month (January). After another tww, we got another bfn so we are ready to move forward with ivf again. My next baseline us is next Tuesday on the 18th, hoping that we have no cysts and can move forward. I know some of you ladies are considering ivf as next steps, so if any of you have any questions, I'd be happy to share my experience.

Wishing everyone all the best and can't wait to read about bfp's soon!

Ps I'm 34 and have been diagnosed with DOR.

10 years ago

Whittaker welcome back!!!!! Tks I am nervous. Glad on baseline ultrasound. Keep us updated

10 years ago

Essemkay-- did you test this morning? Good luck!

Miracle- I have tested and I have gotten two faint faint lines on two tests with a stark white negative test in between. It's too early but I just can't help it!

Hope everyone has a great day and keeping fingers crossed;)

10 years ago

FRER is BFN. :(

Stay away from the blue line tests! Got another line on that this morning, clearly faulty tests.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Oh essemkay hugs sorry, until af there's a chance!

10 years ago

I feel silly asking this but honestly don't know. What does FRER stand for? "For Really Exact Results"?? LOL

Oh and welcome back Awhittaker!!

10 years ago

Really don't know either sorry lol

10 years ago

It's the First Response Early Result pregnancy test. They are super sensitive and usually pretty accurate.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Tks pabbey!

10 years ago

Hugs Essemkay. So sorry. Faulty results really suck. But you're not crazy, I saw that line too. Bummer.

Okay ladies, I triggered at 11:45pm Sunday night, then had my IUI at 11:45am Tuesday morning. According to the trigger I should have ovulated Tuesday around my IUI time or a few hours later. However, my BBT didn't go up until this morning (Thursday), implying that I didn't ovulate until some time Wednesday. I really did inject the trigger and doubled checked with an OPK the next morning (Monday morning); it was positive. So do I believe the trigger timing or my BBT? Is it possible to ovulate 54 hours (or more) after a trigger shot? I wouldn't think so, but not sure.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo