Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 486 Replies | Last Page

What txkadams you just kinda snuck in the iui part!!!! How you feeling?.
Those are cute name choices.

10 years ago

Sore, not so bad that I'm going home, but bad enough that I'm avoiding walking as much as possible. And walking really slowly when I have to. RE said my cervix was ripe and there was a good amount of CM. So here's hoping for mature follicles.

Texas, you are going to IUI on the next cycle? When does AF start? And what meds are you going to do?

10 years ago

I am. I am also very nervous. My ici was painful and I bled a lot, the doc said I was narrow so the speculum hurt (Tm i sorry). I never had iui, and lately everyone is saying how much they hurt so not really ready mentally yet.

My cycle length is 26 days. I am on cd22 so should start Saturday. Then on day 3 I start 4 pills of Clomid a day for 5 days. I order my sample. I go in on day 11 for my scan. ( I honestly think doing the warm heat and leg raises helped) then wait for my opk kit to turn positive. My 're refuses to do trigger shot says if my oviquick turns positive I do.t need one, then next day iui!

10 years ago

essemkay, Im curious, what IVF free study did you have?

Texasgirl13, GL on your recent iui!! :o)

10 years ago

Also here are my baby names

(G) Charly Marie (Pronounced like Charlie, I love boy names for girls!)
(B) Eli Cruz

:o)

10 years ago

I love Eli!

10 years ago

Texasgirl, The IUI itself didn't hurt at all, well, just a little pinch. It's just afterward I'm sore for the rest of the day. That may have more to do with the trigger than the IUI though. I've had 7 IUI procedures now (with two back to backs) and only 3 of them have left me sore.

10 years ago

Oh gosh tk you. Needed to hear that.

10 years ago

For me girl or boy Reese ..i also like Connor

10 years ago

I like Reese

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo