Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 486 Replies | Last Page

mind? you're losing it! I personally need all the cheering I can get, and you're great to talk to.. so please stay! I can't begin to tell you that I thought I was crazy to have those same thoughts! oh you've made me feel so much better knowing I'm not the only woman out there thinking.. hmm well the flo was less.. it was less days.. boobs still hurt.. ugh.. why do we do this to ourselves?? chin up hun.. big hugs!

10 years ago

Tubal- I know you ovulate within 24 hours of positive OPK. Those swimmers are fantastic and I'm sure they'll try to get at use eggie/s. So no I don't think it was bad timing. Fx, I'm definitely 1dpo,, vivid dreams have begun an I'm up wide eyed at 3am. FX for a positive result soon for us in March. Feel free to drop me a note.

Amommsluv- I do that too, but once flow starts deep down I know I'm out.. Smh, things we go through to have bubba's.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

Great.. im going to stay.. you dont know how bad I want to scream in a few weeks that "IM ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOS..Guess what???!!!" Lol.. the thought tickles me but reality knows that would t be the case. I ordered fertilaid for men for my dh.. hoping that helps.. I have fibroids and wondering if thats playing a part of my inability to conceive.. i have been told no but hmmm... what else could it be... hope those vitamins help.. oh im also going to start Maca wonder if that will do anything... anybody heard of these things if so what?

10 years ago

Thanks Newly.. that puts my mind at ease! I feel like I should quit wondering and worrying, as at this point it won't change anything and probably not help me any.. and we did the best we could.. so I'm 1dpiui.. does that mean 1dpo or is that tomorrow? anyone know? Wow we are so close in our cycle newly.. how long are yours typically? you said you'd test the 9th? how is that? Do you have a short LP? I'm going to hold out until the 10th to test.. but the witch if she is coming won't be here until the 14th...so at least the first few if neg.. i can tell myself it's too early! ;)

10 years ago

For my last non-chemical pregnancy (my baby that died in utero at 10.5 weeks), I was sure I wasn't pregnant. Got what I thought was AF right on schedule at 14dpo, even though I was on progesterone suppositories. But it turned out to either be cervical bleeding or a small SCH that resolved in the 2 weeks before I got to ultrasound. Good luck!!!

AFM, I'm not doing any more IUIs, I'm just hanging around hoping some baby dust will rub off on me. I'm 1dpo. :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

essemkay, your one of the weird ones then! ;) when i had my mc.. i started spotting and thought period was coming.. after 5 days of it not starting i took a test and it was positive.. i had no idea i was preggo.. we're on the same cd.. same as several of us! pretty cool we'll all test together!

10 years ago

Tubal- I have a 12 day luteal phase. Af is due on the 11th but hubby has an appointment for semen analysis on the 10th which is 11dpo for me. So I told him I would test on the 9th which is 10dpo. If positive then we won't need for him to do the analysis. So ur 1dpo today too. Do you do BBT I do jus to confirm O.

Essemkay- glad ur 1dpo too, nice crew we got goin on. Hope someone or all of us get BFP's for March. That'll be awesome.

Ammoysluv- where ru in ur cycle, not sure if you mentioned it before.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

Essme and amommy glad you stayed!
I am at the Dr office right now waiting for my scan.

10 years ago

How did your scan go Texasgirl?

10 years ago

I don't temp.. so there is a chance i didn't ovulate.. re said yesterday my cervix look great (high soft and open), and my opk's are back to neg. I have never had a prob ovulating, so I would think i'm pretty close.. always 14 days from the pos i get my af... shoot now i'm worried about that too... :/

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo