Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Thank you pabbey23!

We used Midwest Cryo. Extemely happy with their customer service and they have specials on vials each month :O)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am new to posting, but I just had my third IUI on March 6, 2014 and am keeping my fingers crossed! Our first cycle we used Clomid/Ovidrel and had one follicle, second cycle Follistim/Ovidrel and had two follicles, third cycle as cancelled due to a cyst. This cycle we used Follistim/Ovidrel and triggered on CD10 with one 18 (and 2 15s and 3 13s) and had 23 million post wash. I am almost exactly one year after miscarriage and hoping this is our month! Good luck to everyone and baby dust!!

10 years ago

Good luch smithb! I had my iui on the same day!

Last night I had symptoms that I havent had before. Im not sure if Im looking too much into it. I had heartburn that prevented me form sleeping and light cramping. Hope this means something!

2dpiui sucks!:o)

10 years ago

Baby dust to you new gals. Glad you joined us.

I had my first follicle scan yesterday (CD6) and the meds (synarel) to slow my follicles didn't work, they are still cruising along at warp speed. I had three follicles 16, 14, 13. So I'll trigger tonight (CD7) and IUI on Tuesday (CD9!) morning. I had high hopes for this cycle, but now I'm bummed it's looking exactly like all the other cycles.

IUI on CD9 is crazy right? Has anyone else had super fast cycles?

10 years ago

Hey ladies.. good luck txadams.. positive thoughts your way. Just an update on me... I never tested.. I talked myself out of those crazy symptoms.. im just waiting to ovulate and baby dance like crazy and hope one of those spermies hit the right spot. Hope I make it....

10 years ago

Wow txkadams that is fast. Maybe fast is your lucky month. Hang on to the faith. Glad amommy, praying for you.

Afm I go tomorrow for my progesterone draw, if 15 and higher iui this month!

10 years ago

I am new to IUI. My story is that I'm a 32 year old living in Hong Kong (from Canada). My hubby and I have been trying off and on for over two years. My hubby has a high sperm count but low motility.

I had my first IUI today (Monday HK time). Before today, I used clomid and then they injected me on Saturday to help me ovulate. The doc said today that I did ovulate and that all my blood work was normal.

The doctors here don't have the best bedside manner and they are very busy so I didn't have very much time to ask my doctor any questions which was really frustrating. I felt like cattle being prodded down the line.

I am pretty sure that my hubby's count was too low to do much good this cycle. If AF shows up, then we may need to consider varicocele treatment for him. Has anyone's hubby had that?

I love reading these threads and knowing I'm not alone in all this....

10 years ago

Good luck tomorrow TXkadams and Adale! My IUI was almost cancelled this time because they couldn't find any motile swimmers in the sample before it was processed and called my husband to come to the clinic to give another sample. Post-wash, there were 23 million in that sample. This has been a crazy cycle, but hopefully this is the month for all of us!

10 years ago

Chrissy- any updates? Thinking of you and hoping you got your BFP!!

lvlolo24- welcome! Also hoping this IUI worked for you but if it doesn't don't despair... sometimes it takes more than once so keep positive ok? Best of luck to you!!! As for your heartburn symptoms.. weird I've had the same thing!! I get them on and off during the day. Last cycle I had a couple at night only which I also thought was odd. This time it's more severe and only during the day... hmmm interesting. Hope it's a good sign for both of us!

smithb475- Welcome! So sorry to hear of your miscarriage and hoping 3rd time is the charm for you!!

Txkadams- it still seems to me like they are not mature yet for a trigger, I thought that mature ones need to be around 20mm... but I know your RE knows better than me! I googled it for you and I read of people getting pregnant and having an early IUI. So don't get bummed just yet.

amommysluv- are you getting fertile cm? That could be your assurance.. if you are, it means you are close to ovulating and for sure you can't be pregnant. Hope you make it too!!!!

Texas- how was your progesterone? Hope you have good news!

Adale- Welcome and best of luck, hoping that AF stays away for you. Sorry I don't know much about varicocele treatment. Hopefully you won't need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith- wow! well 23million is great! was his motility good? praying this is the month for all of us!

AFM- I'm 6DPO and last night I just couldn't fall asleep, not sure if it's from the time change but it was brutal! I finally fell asleep in the early morning hours and only slept about 5hrs and had very vivid dreams to the point I woke up and I thought it had happened... this was a first.
I've been having random heartburn almost every other day, today it was this morning... last cycle I had a couple heartburn but at night only... don't know what that's all about.. I hope it's something good.
Hugs to all!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Red and amk- what's new with you guys?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo