Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Miracle- started AF yesterda. I go in for my ultrasound next Thursday. Then we will go from there. :/

10 years ago

Miracle, Your symptoms sound promising!! Yay!
I've read that follicles grow about 2mm a day on average. Mine are probably growing faster though. So I was 16, 14, 13mm on CD6, by CD9 I will be 22, 20, 19mm. So they are planning on IUI on CD9. Of course if mine grow faster, perhaps they are bigger than average. I'm now going to google to research about early ovulation and IUI. Please share if you find something good. This cycle may still be an improvement over the past cycles, usually they don't tell be to trigger until my follicles are already at 18-22mm, then there's another 36-48 hours of growth beyond that US scan.

On CD6 I was feeling very sore from enlarged follicles, but CD7 started to feel much better instead of worse. So much better that I wondered if I ovulated already. I did an OPK last night before my trigger and didn't see anything, so I hope that means all is well. Just something else to worry about. Perhaps it was because I wore yoga pants all day Sunday instead of work clothes. Temp was still down this morning, so probably I'm worrying for no reason.

Texas, how's the progesterone?
Red, how did the scan go, did you take hubby?

10 years ago

Hugs Amk. Are you taking meds this next cycle?

Smithb, That is insane! Did they drop it? Glad your hubs was able to get back to the clinic and perform a second time. That would totally stress my hubs out. The counts look good though!

Welcome Adale, have you tried getting hubs on a supplement? Several of us have had at least some improvement with Fertility Blend for Men or Fertilaid for men. I'd certainly try a few months of that before going to surgery. My hubs has low motility and moderate count. We are typically about 10-15 total motile count, but we started out below 7, so the supplements are helping a little for us, for some others if has made a more dramatic improvement. I asked doc if there was anything else we could do, but he said that as long as you were above 10mil total motile that they won't even think about surgery, as it can do more harm than good sometimes. My hubs tries to ejaculate twice everytime he deposits. That helps to get the overall volume up, which helps with overall count.

10 years ago

Miracle- I have felt weird lately- been emotionally, crying all the time, creamy discharge, and very bloated. My boobs are starting to hurt. (I don't think that's a good sign) This time is very different but I had a different brand of trigger shot so I don't know if that makes a difference. I dislike the waiting game.

TxkAdams- You responded well to the meds! I'm a google junkie so I'll start searching for you. Good luck with everything!

Welcome to the new ladies!=)

Baby DUST to everyone!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

I'm joining in too! I'm almost brand new to this game - first IUI last month, and got cancelled. Hoping this time round might be different...

10 years ago

Hi all and welcome new ladies !

Well Miracle i got AF friday and it was full blown too !

Today i did blood work to confirm what i already knew :( so now i will be doing what is called an SIS i guess it is where they take fluids and inject in my uterus to see if those indeed are polyps on my uterus. Not sure if it really does play a factor on implantation like they say but i will be on google in a bit, but they said i need to take care of it before doing another round of IUI or IVf.

Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well and baby dust to all !!

10 years ago

Hi, ladies,

So today was CD1. Called and got an appointment with RE this afternoon. Hubs went and he was allowed in the room. Basically going to same routine as before. Start femara in a few days and go back next Friday for another appointment. IUI will be next weekend.

So here's my gripe. This doctor is super expensive. It was $200 just to see him today. The IUI is $500 and if we go to injectables it's about $2500. Holy geez!!! I think we are going to try two IUIs and after that I'm going straight to IVF. No point wasting money on injectables.

Man, this better freaking work!!

Welcome to all the newbies!

10 years ago

Red- I'm right there with you! I had my 2nd iui on the 3rd if this one doesn't work we are doing IVF. It cost us around $2500 each month. Good luck with everything!:-)

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Wow red. I dunno for me I am waiting for my results.

10 years ago

Oh my gosh Ladies!!!!! Progesterone came back 15!!!!!
Iui this month!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo