Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 226 Replies | Last Page

omg! +opk today! I wasn't even supposed to do OPK....but I like to pee on things so I did it anyway- The plan was to trigger Monday! what does this mean!? I had 12mm & 13mm on the right with the blocked tube & 13mm on the left. Took 75iu of Follistim last night. I haven't even taken tonight's dose! Is this good or bad?

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

11 years ago

Jen, I'd be putting an emergency call in to the re and get in for an ultrasound tomorrow. You shouldn't have a positive opk's with follies that size yet. It's possible that they have grown really fast, but you won't want to trigger if you are naturally ovulating. If you aren't on an abstinence until trigger plan, then I'd bd just to make sure there are some boys in there.

Keep me posted.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

My leading 19mm follicle is on the right side, so we won't be doing an IUI this cycle. I'm a little disappointed, but I can't be upset, because we've had a good run of luck so far with having all leading left side follicles for the last 5 cycles. It was bound to happen that the biggest was on the right at some point.

I do have a 16mm on the left, so there is a possibility that I could ovulate both, or that the left tube can pull in the right side egg, so we are still going to try at home. I will use opk's and then use up the last of my trigger before it expires when I see a positive on the opk. No point in wasting the trigger when it will do no harm to use it, and will just ensure that I do ovulate.

Who knows, we could get lucky on our own.

So, I have been testing with opk's since Tuesday, and still haven't gotten a positive (darkest today, but no where close to the control line), so I just went ahead and triggered this morning. My trigger was expiring tomorrow anyway, so its a win-win in my book. I get to use the trigger I paid for, I get to ensure I ovulate and I get to know when to expect AF. :)

Also, there is a good chance that the shot will make me ovulate both the eggs from the right and the left. I figure they would have been about 22 and 25mm today, so they should both be mature enough to release.

Now I just have to hope that DH's boys are up for the task!

Well U/S last Monday confirmed I did indeed ovulate last weekend. I had a 16mm follie on the right (I don't recall that being told to me during the prior U/S) but the one on the right was def. the one that ovulated. I still had a good sized follie on the left that they hope goes away & doesn't become a cyst preventing us from trying next month. The right tube is completely blocked, so they are hoping the egg makes it's way to the left side. There is also a little hope that the right tube just spasmed during the exam & it isn't really blocked. Also a tiny little hope that the couple of accupuncture apts I had be ovulation opened the tube. Still waiting to hear what my progesterone was last Thursday. Trying not to get mad...but it's hard not to get frustrated when they don't call me back with important stuff like Progesterone results.

Took a Wondfo HPT with 5th urine of the day, and it was BFN. I can eat least see where the other line should be. AF is due Friday. I'm starting to cramp & have consisten nipple sensitivity since 3DPO. Don't have PMS mood swings yet.

I hate this. I absolutely hate all of this. :(

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

11 years ago

Big hugs. It is so hard taking all of the meds only to have something happen that screws it up. If this cycle isn't yours, I hope they monitor you a lot more closely on the next.

Thinking of you!

I am a week behind you. I triggered myself on Friday and then had very, very tender ovaries all weekend. Both of them were very sore, painful even, so I hope that I did O on both sides. We managed to get in 3 BD's since Thursday. I'm less than impressed with my DH. He was the very definition of my pet peeve this weekend. I had told him Friday morning I needed him to be up to task each night of the weekend and he agreed. Yeah, didn't get in a single night. Hopefully the 3 times (Thursday night, Saturday early morning and Sunday mid-morning) we did get in was enough. At least I was able to rest a few hours after each morning BD.

I'm now about 2dpo and 3 dp-trigger.

Fingers crossed for you Jen!

Jani, Shea, how are you?

Jess, glad life is good!

Hello ladies,

Ash is that you? I believe that was your name.

I hope you guys do not mind that I pop in and out sometimes. I think about you guys a lot and miss you guys so much. You guys are a big part of my life and have been there so much for me.

Lis- I am so sorry to see that you are still struggling and have experienced another chem pregnancy. I can only imagine how hard it has been to try to get back into a positive set of mind when you go through that. Although, I admire you a lot, you are a strong woman.

How is everyone else? I only read the last page. My munchkin is keeping me SUPER busy. My house is like a war zone but I really want to make time to read some posts.

Baby dust to all of you.

LOve

Nat

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Nat! Come by often, I miss you too!

Haven't heard from Ash in a long time. STLgirl is Jen, a long time online friend if mine who I invited to our little group. :)

I'm doing ok. It takes a lot to get me down. I am going to keep on trucking until I have my baby or an adopted toddler in my arms. :)

How is your little baby doing? Probably not so little anymore, hey!

Keep in touch!

Hi Ladies

Sorry for the delay in my responses, I've been keeping busy >.<

Hang in there Jen! You've come this far and you will be rewarded in the end..we all will! Oh, also hoping that your tube is NOT blocked, that would be fantastic news! Good luck this cycle! FX

Lis good luck to you too, you never never know when that lil miracle will show itself, hopefully au naturel ;)

Hi Nat, nice to hear from you. I can't wait to experience the chaos of a lil one running around my place. Glad you are enjoying yourself :)

Jess & Shea how are you girls going?

AFM letrozole is my miracle drug, I am once again running right on time, first ever for me to have such regularity, amazing! Unfortunately DH was overseas during the important time. It's been kinda nice switching my brain off this cycle :)
I've also been looking into getting a job (it's almost been a year that I stopped working to assist in building our family, so I eliminated stress completely- lot of good that did!) I'll most likely be going back to my old work place which I'm looking forward to a lot!

I'm grateful for this thread, it's supportive, you ladies are lovely and it's therapeutic! TC xx

11 years ago

Hi everyone, how you all doing? I havnt been on here for ages. Sorry :-(

AFM - I started taking Soy this month on CD3-7. It made me 'O' 2 days late so that was CD17.

I am CD24 and 7DPO. for the past few days ive had funny feelings in my tummy like little tugging sensations. This morning I felt a bit sick while brushing my teeth getting the gag reflex which I NEVER have and i have a tugging pain in my left side.

Trying not to read too much into it but as you all know its easier said than done. :-(

Anyone with BFP what were your symptoms at 7DPO?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo