Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Also on a weird side note.... I was put on Metformin.... not for infertility but for insulin resistance from gestational diabetes.... but I had unexplained infertility so I am thinking it might help.... always a chance! I haven't had any side affects from it just stomach upset so I take it with food and gradually upped the dose over a couple of days......

11 years ago

Hi Carolyn! Nice to see you. Here's hoping that you get lucky without the fertlility treatments this time. Maybe the metformin will do the trick. Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Just woke up this morning and my nose was bleeding :-( I usually get a sloght nose bleed when AF shows up but its no where near due and this was a full on nose bleed

11 years ago

Karen sounds promising, good luck and keep us updated of your symptoms!

Lis hope you are well- how did your fun test work out? A natural lil miracle would be nice (for all of us!)

Hi cjpalaska good luck on TTC#2. I'll be starting metformin soon, I'm excited! Hope it works out quickly for you and congrats on your lil one!

Shea ugh! Phones/Computers can be so unpredictable! Thanks for trying though hehe.

xx

11 years ago

I hope so Lil.

well I am CD 20 and 9DPO:

Syptoms are: white gluppy CM, tired, nose bleed, pains in my sides where you normally get 'O' pains, gassy, felt sick the last two mornings, then by 10am im ok and hungry. craving currys at the mo and fish and chips from the chippy, sore BBS

im trying not to read too much into it but this is the first month ive had alot of syptomsl.

HOpe this is it :-)

11 years ago

I hope so Lil.

well I am CD 20 and 9DPO:

Syptoms are: white gluppy CM, tired, nose bleed, pains in my sides where you normally get 'O' pains, gassy, felt sick the last two mornings, then by 10am im ok and hungry. craving currys at the mo and fish and chips from the chippy, sore BBS

im trying not to read too much into it but this is the first month ive had alot of syptomsl.

HOpe this is it :-)

11 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry been mia....will be mia for awhile longer. Today is induction day due to low amniotic fluid. It was a 4 (under 6 is happy early bday baby!), baby is low, I have thinned but not dilated so praying it will happen quickly and baby tolerates well so we can avoid c-section. We have to be at the hospital at 4pm tonight.

Love you ladies...hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Good Luck Jess! Hope all goes well for you and Matthew! Update as soon as you can. Love you and Congrats!

11 years ago • Post starter

On way to the hospital now, I will probably update my blog before I update here. It is so much easier on my phone! So if someone checks it and sees it (or sees on facebook) let everyone else know :-)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Good luck Jess xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo