Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Beta#2 is 595!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Excellent news!! Will they follow your betas up until your ultrasound?

I am SO anxious now for my cycles to be back to normal with LP longer. As soon as we get our jogger stroller fixed I would like to start couch to 5k w/Matthew. Might try to bundle us both up and do the turkey trot on thanksgiving. I have been hoping and praying for a pregnancy that would allow us to give our family a Christmas surprise.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

I've got 5 days now till the next beta, and a week till my ultrasound. It's going to be a loooong week, lol!

Lis I'm so excited for you!!!! I've have been and am still praying for you! I saw your post the other day but didn't have time to congratulate until now (I'm off on Fridays). Please keep us posted!

Jess I hope you get pregnant soon too! And have a little Christmas surprise for everyone :)

Sorry i havent been stopped by lately, I am swamped with school work and we are fixing to move so I hVe to sart packing soon. My younger sister just found out she is pregnant. Which I am kinda excited for because it will be nice for our babies to be close in age. An I won't feel so bad about not having another baby. At least not anytime soon. I am still working towards my goal of going to meds school. Ill stop back in later. Love you guys

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

10 years ago

Great news Lis! This lil bean is sounding very positive! Sticking like glue this time! Keep the updates coming! Do you have any pg symptoms yet?

Hang in there Jess! You'll get to BDing soon enough and have a second lil bub for Matthew to play with before you know it :)

Good to hear from you Shea!

AFM I think I'm about 9dpo but not feeling confident. With my last pg I had twitching and pulling sensations by this time. I just 'knew' I was pg. Not feeling this way now. Blah!

10 years ago

Lisser! SOOOOOOO excited for you! I feel like this is a big breath of fresh air for us and has provided me with a reminder that God is good and miracles do happen!

DH & I haven't done much more on the adoption effort. I'm not 100% into it yet. I just started a new job so I won't be able to take FMLA for another year, so I'm taking the time to slowly get acclimated to the idea of adoption, get the baby's room ready etc. I have decided that I'm going to hold out on adoption for a baby. I don't care if it takes 5 years, but I want a little peanut to snuggle. So I'll wait. A big surprise about the new job is they offer $2000 towards adoption! Yippee!

While we wait, I'm eating right, exercising, taking my thyroid meds, MTHFR meds, and some other vitamins hoping for a miracle like Lisser :)

Baby dust ladies! Looking forward to following our miracle baby's journey <3

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

10 years ago

Thanks all!

Jess, I hope getting back to good health helps you get a sticky bfp!

Shea, good luck with school and moving.

Jani, I hardly have any sensations at all. The only "symptom" I had in the tww was spotting and a little bit of mild AF cramping, but both of those are normal for me, pg or not, so I really had no clue I was pg. I still have hardly any signs that there is a bean growing in there. Hang in there!

Jen, I hope you are able to get a miracle too!

I did do a few things different in the month before this surprise. I started hot yoga, and was going to 4-5 classes each week. I cut out white carbs as much as I could, and drank mostly only water and tea. I had been taking vitamins and minerals for a few months too, B75 complex, coQ10, vitamin D, flaxseed oil (which I stopped as soon as I found out I was pg, as its not good during), 81mg of aspirin, and occasionally I was taking garlic.

I ran out of the coQ10 at the beginning of August, so I didn't take it after that. I had also been taking vitamin E, that I also ran out of early and never bothered with again.

Something else I learned, and that I'd urge you guys to get checked, is your TSH level. Most Dr's consider under 3 fine, but anything over 2 can contribute to multiple miscarriage and infertility. There is literature out that suggests that TSH should be between 1-2 to conceive. I'm not sure what mine has been most of the years I've been trying, but I know in Dec/12 it was 2.66 and in the beginning of August it had dropped to under 2.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. I'm really hopeful for a sticky bean this time. :)

Beta from yesterday came back at 2642. My ultrasound is tomorrow!

I have one little bean in the right place!!

User Image

I am so happy for you that it brings tears to my eyes. God is SO good! When is your next ultrasound?

I still haven't ovulated. I think it is God's way of 1) making us wait because now isn't the right time and 2) trying to kick my but into gear so I will lose this weight. I actually think I still look pregnant some days. And thought about how I could be pregnant and not know it like that TV show ;-) haha not really, but for a second I considered testing. I am such a fatass lately lol.

Clinical today was wonderful, I got to examine 2 babies, and give 2 vaccines. my classmate got to be there for delivery of a baby. So excited for when they gets to be me! Also, I kind of feel cheated on my labor and delivery experience.At this hospital they have tele monitors that the women on constant monitoring get to get into the tub still. That was the one thing I wanted. Super jealous, they also have tubs in every room there. Highly considering switching providers for our next child (if God has that in our plans, which I am praying my desire matches up with His). Also my SIL is having a girl, but my other SIL that is TTC still isn't pregnant. :-( God's timing.

sorry I am so long winded about myself. I hope all of you girls are doing wonderful, be it with a baby on your lap, praying for a little one to grow in your belly, or pursuing adoption. Love you girls, and I pray tonight you feel God's grace and mercy wrap around you as he tries to place His desires for you in your heart.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo