Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Good luck with your new plan Jen. And tell us how you find metformin. I'd be interested to know.

Great to hear from you Shea! So happy for you!

Lis sorry AF showed up but have the BEST time away on your cruise, enjoy every second!

I'm not far behind you with AF. Feel her lurking. So I guess the ewcm I saw couple weeks ago was legit. Will book an appt to see my FS soon.

Positivity and persistence are key!

TC xx

11 years ago

Our poor, neglected thread...

I'm still around. AF finally showed up 5 days late. My body is so screwed up from the last two years. I'll be getting another hsg, should be next week, and then it'll be onto the wait for our IVF.

Hope you are doing well Jani and Jen. And hope our new mommies and babies are doing good too.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Lis! I wasn't sure whether you we're back from your cruise yet so it has been pretty quiet around here! I totally agree with you, my system is also all out of whack. Femara, though has been wonderful for me so far is now becoming tolerant in my system so no longer working like it was! I have not got round to making an appt with the FS yet. I'm in work mode now so that's where my concentration is going for the moment. Couldn't tell you where I am in my cycle. DH and I just continue to BD EOD. So that's my update wish I had something more exciting to report.
Good idea with your hsg and I'm excited for your upcoming IVF journey Lis!
Great to hear from you :)

11 years ago

Just popping by to update.

My HSG was e same as last year, no problems except the tube at was removed with the ectopic. We did our IVF seminar. It was good. Didn't tell me much I didn't already know, but it was informative just the same.

I have an appt with me RE on the 13th. I should have a better idea of when my IVF will be after that. I hope I can actually start with my next af, which should be around then18th if the O pains I've had since yesterday are accurate. If its not next cycle, I won't be able to start until July, because we will be out of town during my approximate O in June.

Hope you guys are well, Jen and Jani.

11 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone?

Lis how did your seminar go?

I hate that this thread has turned into such a ghost tread! Of course I'm sure I helped contribute to it :(

Little man is growing like a weed and I'm waiting for school to start back in August. A little skeptical about going back but I know it will be best in the long run. My sister is getting marred next year. My dad just got diagnose with lung problems after being in ICU for a collapsed lung. It's seems like time flies by so quickly now days! Baby took after me and has bad allergies and sensitive skin. We just bought 2 air purifiers an I'm keepin y fingers crossed they help. I'm sorry this post is all over the place it's just so much has been going on. I miss y'all and hope to hear back from at least some of you. Hopefully y'all will hVe great news :)

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

10 years ago

Shea - nice to hear from you! How old is your bambino now?

Matthew is 6months now and is a huge chunk! He is 27" long and 24lbs 2oz I am breast feeding and pumping (no formula since he came home!) school is hectic, taking pharm and med-surge this summer...oiy craziness. and I am working to top it off.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

Wow Jess what a work load! And baby is 3 1/2 months old and 11lbs. Not sure how long I just know he is alittle on the short side like his parents ;) congrats on breastfeeding. I was able to for a month and it just didn't work out. I ended up with mastitis then thrush from all the antibiotics. It was awful and I still get upset about having to stop. Also I was strictly pumping because baby had horrible latch and cause nerve damage to my nipples :( maybe if I have another I will give it another try. But still Made me feel like a failure though and like I let him down.

Anyways you must be super woman with everything you have on your plate! Is little man crawling or anything yet??

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

10 years ago

You poor thing! My little guy didn't latch on for six weeks after being in the hospital and using a bottle. I exclusively pumped and tried once every couple of days to get him to latch on. I cried when he finally latched on! There was a while I had a yeast infection started, I put white vinegar on them and slept topless and wore just a CAMI around the house to get them to heal. Is your baby tongue tied? That can cause a latch issue! I noticed Matthew has the upper lip tie, at 9th month checkup going to ask doctor about it to see if it needs to be clipped.don't Beat yourself up, you breastfed some and that is more than many moms. Next time though go to a lactation consultant or a breastfeeding support group for pointers and encouragement, I think you can do it as long as you haveyour mind set on it! I am hoping to nurse past the year mark, but hoping AF comes back before I quite nursing because we are kind of hoping another will happen naturally without the focused attempts on TTC (one can dream!)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

I deffinitely will next time (if there is a next time). I hope AF returns and you get another little miracle soon. I don't know if I want another...god blessed me with this one and I just don't want to push my luck, ya know. Dh wants another but I'm still very unsure. Either way we have to wait at least 18 months for my c-section to "fully" heal before getting pregnant again because of the risk of uterine rupture. Anyways You don't have very much longer before you get your nursing license do you?

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL I would have posted something earlier but for the fact that nothing terribly exciting has happened. I'm not pregnant :( but still trying :)

I went to my FS a couple of weeks ago and I love this guys approach. He is so casual and laid back but confident and really knows his stuff. It puts me at ease and stops my anxiety. He told me to keep at the letrozole because to date (bar my last cycle) it has worked beautifully. If still nothing happens by September he said we'll perform some more invasive testing which involves going under general. I am happy with this plan. So c'mon natural baby!!

Other than that my hubby and I have a month long trip to Europe planned for this October. We're so excited :)

Good to hear from you Shea and Jess! Glad your lil miracles are going so well, very jealous! ;)

I hope you are well Lis and Jen. Pls post an update if you can would love to hear from you :)

TC ladies xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo