Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 226 of 226 Replies

Thanks Jess!

I have my next one at 7 weeks 4 days in two weeks.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies - how's everyone doing? Lis, how's the pg going?

Just got back from Europe and straight into a new job, so tired and busy!

Hope all is well. TC xx

10 years ago

Doing good over here. Did just have another loss unfortunately. Was another surprise and making my husband and I really want to actively TTC. Going to see how my cycle is this month and then try vitex I think.

been a little sad, understandably, especially since my hpt got dark like with Matthew, until I got my beta results back and they were 14.5...then it was mighty light let me tell you.

lil - hope you had fun in Europe!!

hope everyone else is doing well!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

Hi guys!

Jani, Europe sounds fun! Where all did you go?

Jess, I've been following your journey through your blog. Big hugs!

AFM,

All has been well with me, morning/all day sickness aside. I'm pretty much constantly nauseated and I've been puking up a fair amount of my meals. Not daily like it was with my DD, but enough to keep my weight gain to nil so far. I have mostly been laying low and resting. I feel best laying in bed.

My last ultrasound at 7 weeks 4 days went fine, with baby measuring on target with the abdominal scan and two days ahead with the internal scan.

I had my nuchal translucency ultrasound today at 12 weeks 2 days and baby measured 4 days ahead at 12 weeks 6 days, so they changed my due date from May 12th to May 8th.

Baby looked perfect, with all the right parts in all the right places. My risk levels are considered low, so all should be well there. The heart rate today was 168bpm. I pretty much get to skip the 12th week and go straight to 13, lol! Officially 13 weeks tomorrow and into the second trimester!

We will tell our DD this weekend, and I'm so excited for that!

Hiya ladies

Sorry been MIA lately. Hope everyone is doing okay?!

Europe was amazing thanks Lis. We went to Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain & did a 7 night cruise around the Mediterranean.

How's the pregnancy going? Must be flying by with all the months coming and going! How far along are you now and is everything going wonderfully? How did DD take the news?? She must be excited!

Jess hope all is well? I just read a little of your blog. Hope you are okay. Always here if you need to vent.

AFM - I finally got my BFP! Last preg was in 2011 and absolutely nothing since, until now :) I'm currently 6w2d, had an ultrasound at 5w5d due to having brown discharge (which I'm still having) but the sonographer was really happy with the progress so far. It's a very anxious and nerve-wracking time so taking this pregnancy a day at a time. Really praying this little jellybean sticks! But my DH and I are over the moon excited!

I'll keep you posted, TC ladies xx

10 years ago

Jani, yay!! Congrats!

We have a thread on the sister site, if you'd like to come on over and join us!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5628

I'm 26 weeks along now, and entering the third trimester. It really has flown by with all of the holidays and everything.

Hope to see you come by our sister site board. :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo