Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Wow Karen! That's quite a bomb to have dropped on you! If I recall right, he had good S/A results though, right? I would think if it affect his fertility, it would have shown up on a semen analysis.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Kraken, I'm with Lis. So sorry you are having to deal with so much. Praying for you dear! Hugs.

Lis how have you been?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hi

Hope your both right. Yeah his results were spot on

11 years ago

I'm doing okay Shea. I've been laid up this week with a bad cold, and it managed to turn into bronchitis again. I'm on meds now, and starting to feel a bit better already.

I'm just waiting on CD1. If the OPK was right, it should be in a week.

Karen, can you ask your GP to run a blood panel on you with the things I'm being tested for. Estradiol, FSH, Prolactin, TSH, Anticardiolipin AB, Antinuclear AB, Lupus Anticoagulant and a Thrombolia screen. The last four are not usually tested for. It is looking for any immune deficiencies that could be causing the recurrent losses. If you are having chemicals every few months, there could be something there causing it that your GP can test for. Good Luck!

Hope all is well with everyone else. *hugs*

Karen I agree with other ladies, your DH had a good result from SA then I doubt there are any probs. Try not to dwell on those things - I'm sure we've all put things into our bodies that were not good for us i.e. alcohol, smoking, junk food etc, although ecstasy is particularly bad, where do you draw the line? It's very easy to look at every detail and criticize ourselves but we'd only feel worse for it. Keep your head up and keep fighting! Where are you up to in your cycle?

Sorry you were under the weather Lis but glad you're starting to feel better! Colds are so lousy, and then to have it turn into something more serious is a pain! Wishing the time to your cycle is fast and doesn't drag!

Just finishing AF, had my second blood work done yesterday checking my hormone levels. Will get u/s done early next week, then follow up with the fert spec for results and possibly starting metformin. I'm excited

Has anyone taken Metformin and can tell me what it's been like for you?

Thanks

11 years ago

Jani, good luck with your ultrasound and bloodwork. I haven't personally take metformin, but I know several women who have. It initially made all of them sick. I'd ask your dr to start you on a low dose and then work your way up to where they want you to be. I've also heard there is a time-release version that is easier on the system. Hope it works for you!

Hi girls

Hows everyone doing?

I on CD16 and 5DPO. For the last couple days ive had funny feelings in my tummy similar to the start of AF but not as bad. My vitimums must be taking effect cos (tmi bit) my wee looks bright yellow lol

11 years ago

Karen, the vitamin B does that to me too. :)

Do you take baby aspirin daily too? It can't hurt, and may help if there is an implantation issue. I just started it, and I'm hoping that it works for me!

I'm about 9dpo today if the opk was accurate and my body is on track. I haven't had any more spotting or anything since the beta's dropped to zero. I think I'm going to test today just for the fun of it. I'm not really expecting anything, but a natural miracle sure would be nice, lol!

Good Luck and hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies

I had wrote all of you but my stupid phone wouldn't send it :( ugh ill try again later. This week is just being difficult.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hi ladies.... It is great seeing your thread still going! I missed you ladies! I had my daughter in June this year and she is now 6 months old! I am now almost 38.... so my dh and I are kindof trying again.... not that I am too hopeful that it will happen on it's own since the first time took 2 years and infertility treatments; but it can't hurt right? Well, if it doesn't work by this summer and our daughter's first birthday then we will be going to a new infertility doctor (we moved since the last time).... so long story short..... I am here again with you ladies... hanging out and secretly hoping it happens! Currenlty I am 5 dpo.... my next af is due Thanksgiving day....

On a another note I met a lady at a baby class that got pregnant with an egg donor... she had early menopause and had no eggs herself... it was an amazing story!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo