Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Oh Jen! That was so not the news I was expecting to hear for you!

I really hope that the hsg was able to push through the blockage and clear it out for you. As long as your left tube is clear, you can definitely still get pregnant. Hope for a leading follicle on the left side, and remember that one tube can catch eggs from both ovaries. It is all much closer together than the 2D pictures make it appear.

I'm excited for you this cycle. I really hope that all that you've been doing is enough to get a sticky bfp!

AFM, I got the results from my 7dpiui progesterone test. I won't need any supplements, lol! Ovulation is confirmed with anything over 10. Pregnancy can be supported with anything over 20. Mine came in at 96.7! I about fell over when the nurse gave me that number! I do know that I high number doesn't automatically mean a pregnancy is in the making, but I'm very hopeful this time around for a sticky bean if there is one implanting.

I've been testing out the trigger with the cassette style tests, and I think today I can finally say it's negative. There was still "something" there, but I really can't say it was anything more than the indent lline. I might give in and try a frer tomorrow afternoon, just to see what it says. I'll keep you all posted if I do decide too.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I have been mia lately. been so tired and busy with Matthew. He is now 8wks, and has a upper respiratory cold. Stuffy nose, cough, sneezing....basically miserable. He still wont sleep without being held, so that makes it tough because I refuse to sleep in bed with him, bbut I will sleep with him on my chest in recliner in living room....so that is where I sleep. I miss my husband!! As soon as he isnt sick we. Are going to do some sleep training. Oh and to topit off he doesnt like sleeping on his back so I have to let him sleep on tummy in crib.

Jen - so sorry you didn't get the news you hoped for! I got pregnant with one fallopian tube so dont lose hope ! I remember the feeling of shock when they told me I had half a uterus and one tube. Entirely not what I was expecting.

Lis - praying for you! That is an insane progesterone # maybe you will have twins ;-) lol

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

I'm just hoping that there is something sticky in there!

I took a frer this afternoon. There is something so, so very faint on it. Since I've been down is road too many times, I won't get excited unless it gets darker in the next couple of days. I've had darker lines that were nothing, and lighter lines that turned out to be bfps. This one is so hard to see. I'm hoping that by tomorrow it will be noticeable without doing the TTC squint and twist, hahaha!

User Image

I can totally see a line Lis! Good luck for tmrw, pls post a pic if you need some extra eyes ;) sooo exciting!

Sorry to hear that undesirable news Jen. I think a lil miracle bean is always possible. I've also heard of many successful conception stories, so no giving up for any of us! It's so refreshing that you have a doc going through all this with you, you must be pleased with that.

I haven't done any testing yet but no signs of AF so far! I don't know how much weight to put on the fact that I'm not having any twinges, pulling and light cramps like I did last time I was pregnant. Do you think pregnancy is possible without those? Anyway time will tell, if no AF by tmrw I might be tempted to test :)

TC ladies xx

11 years ago

Thanks ladies for the support. I was very upset when I heard the news, but you ladies talked me down off the ledge :) I'm trying accupunture, herbs, and fertility massage to break open that tube!

Shoud I be worried about another ectopic with a blocked tube? They are giving me Clomid so I guess we are trying this month.

Jess-sorry to hear your little guy is sick. But happy to hear tales of motherhood from one of us :)

Lis- We need pictures everyday! LOL I totally see a line and that progesterone has got to mean something good! Taking it a day at a time with you, but totally excite.

Lil- I have never had a healthy pregnancy, so I'm cerainly no expert. But in my years of obsessive research online...I have heard each pregnancy is different. Some have symptoms, some do not. It aint over until it's over.

Good luck everyone!

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

11 years ago

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :(

Had AF cramps overnight and bright red spotting this morning, enough to reach the tp. I took my b complex at 3:30 yesterday, but 16 hours later I managed to pee even more neon yellow than yesterday, so I can't see if anything at all is on the $ store test.

Oh, and when the frer dried yesterday, the line that had been there disappeared. I've never had a true positive line disappear (I don't think, anyway). I've still got three or four days till AF, so I'm trying to hold onto hope.

I'm just not feeling it today. Sigh.

Jen,

I think if your tube is blocked fully, there is not a big risk of ectopic, because the sperm wouldn't be able to get trough that side to meet an egg. If it isn't fully blocked, there is probably a higher risk. And like me, since you've already had one, the risk is increased. I'm choosing not to live in fear about it. It's a bridge I'll cross only when I get to it, and I'm not going to worry until then.

I'll post my frer from this afternoon when I do it.

User Image

BFN.

Sucks.

Sigh.

Sorry Lis :( you still have a little ways to go though right?

I got AF this morning too *sigh*
I'm having a break next cycle not from choice but because my DH will be away for work during the important fertile time. I think I'll use the femara anyway to keep my cycle regular. It's an amazing drug!

Onwards n upwards xx

11 years ago

Lis- any news today?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

No. Still BFN's. and I just feel out. I've been crampy and spotting.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo