Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear your news as well Jen. Just as you've said you know you can achieve pregnancy naturally. I've no doubt it'll happen for you and your DH soon. Keep praying. Onwards & upwards xx

11 years ago

Big Hugs Jen!

I really believe you are so close to a sticky pg. I really do think that if you'd been able to trigger this cycle, you'd have had a sticky one. I hope that they can monitor you more closely, and I hope your body cooperates!

AFM, AF arrived late on Saturday, and my RE considers anything after 3pm to be CD1 the next day. So, Sunday was CD1. I think I'm going to switch back to clomid for one last cycle. The femara has made me break out horribly, has had me spotting from about 6dpo on in both the last cycles, and has made my menstrual cramps worse. And it didn't get me pg, so I think its got more negatives than positives compared to clomid for me. The only thing clomid did was make my lining slightly thinner, and femara really didn't improve that a whole lot.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck this cycle Lis! Sorry to hear femara wasn't as effective for you as clomid. But you've had success with clomid so no need to fix what ain't broke.

Looks like we'll be cycle buddies again, give or take a few days :-) I'm currently CD5 and have started my course of femara. On femara I'm averaging a 28/9 day cycle which is incredible for me. I'm just so excited to have more 'chances' to achieve pregnancy. I'm also not being monitored from here on. Because I've got quite a large supply of femara DH and I will try on our own for a few cycles and if still nothing happens then I'll go back to our FS.

Baby dust for us all!

11 years ago

Jani, I forget what other fertility stuff you guys have done. Did you have an hsg and did your dh have a S/A done?

We've had all basic testing done. I've had an u/s before and after AF to check ovary, follicles and lining health. FS also told me that my tubes looked good. All bloods came back normal. DH had an s/a done and the FS raved about how good it was lol.

In essence, we are completely healthy and 'normal'. The only issue seeming to be my irregular cycles making it impossible to pinpoint O. It also seems to be taking a lot longer than the time we did achieve pregnancy (after only 2 cycles of TTC with an irregular cycle at that!)

FX that it's only a matter of time for us (and perseverance!!)

11 years ago

I hope that you are able to catch that egg soon! If nothing in three more cycles, I'd suggest asking for an hsg, just to make sure your tubes definitely are clear. Good Luck!

Shea had her baby!!! I don't have any details, but I know he's here safe and sound.

Congrats Shea! Welcome to the world baby boy!

Oh wow! Fantastic news Shea!! Another lil miracle born on this thread!
We'll be next ;-)

Thanks for your advice too Lis will consider a hsg if still not pg in a few cycles.

11 years ago

I think I saw he was born via emergency c section after shea pushed 2 hours. He had cord wrapped around neck and leg I believe. He was smaller weight wise compared to matthew (I think it said like 6lbs 2oz, 20inches long).

I second lisser on getting hsg. I was getting pregnant about every 3 months but nothing would stick. Doctor said everything felt normal when she palpated. But hsg showed unicornuate uterus. And then MRI confirmed that dx along with only 1 fallopian tube but both ovaries. Hsg is good diagnostic step.

My little boy is still colicky and now 3months old. He is a 16lb 7oz butterball. I havent measured him yet for baby book but am amazed at how much he has grown already. Now if he could grow out of wanting to be held while he sleeps at night that would be wonderful. I have a feeling he is just needy like I was as a baby and now touch is one of my biggest love languages.

As per ttc...I told dh I am not ready to pregnant again yet simply bc of how clingy Matthew is. But we arent using protection so we are nt/np it is up to God. I have been taking a pregnancy test like once a week bc I dont know when AF or ovulation is going to kick back in full swing. I had what I thought was a period around 7 weeks and havent had anything since. And Matthew is now 13weeks. Cant go by my usual tell tale signs bc boobs get sore from bfing still, tiredness from not sleeping due to baby, hunger from bfing, you get the picture.

Anyways I gave g2g baby is cranky and I need to figure out something for dinner and possibly get some studying done.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Bumping our thread back up!

How are you doing Jani? I know Jen is taking a break this cycle.

AFM, I had an ultrasound on Monday that showed 3 follicles on the left and none on the right. They were 15.5, 14 and 13mm, with a thin lining of 5. Today I went for a recheck. The right side has none and the left has 4! They are 23, 21, 19 and 18mm. My lining was up to 7.7.

I was feeling very 50/50 ambivalent about this cycle, not really caring which way it went, since we are on track for a May/June IVF. Now though, it's more 80/20. I'm hoping now that the $300 non refundable deposit I paid before my ultrasound this morning gets to be wasted. I'll still be emotionally okay with either outcome, but I'm much more hopeful now than I was.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo