Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 226 Replies | Last Page

All the best for you, DH and lil Matthew!
Look forward to hearing the good news of all being well and healthy :)

11 years ago

Good luck, Jess! Praying for you and your little thanksgiving baby :)

Speaking of which, happy thanksgiving ladies. I have 2 thanksgivings tomorrow and 1 Friday so I won't be back on till next week. Hope you all have a great one and try not to get trampled at Black Friday. I for one will not be going lol. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Add weird dreams to my symptoms and crap sleep :-(

And now ives started feeling really sick and dizzy

11 years ago

Hey ladies, hope all is well with everyone. It's been quiet around here.

I'm just waiting on AF. Still. I thought that I was getting it on time, because I had started spotting on Tuesday. It didn't last though, and barely any made it to the liner. I've had nothing at all since Wednesday morning. No cramps, no spotting, no sign of AF. And no second line either. I took a frer this afternoon and it was as negative as negative gets.

I just want to get this show on the road to get my blood tests done, so that I can have the results in time for my next RE appointment. If AF hasn't shown by Monday, I'll request a beta, then provera. I never thought this would end up being such a big deal.

Karen, fingers crossed that those symptoms are the real deal!

Jani, Jen...hope you ladies are well and we see a BFP soon!

Shea, hope your little man is doing good

Jess, still sending you lots of labor vibes and hoping you'll be holding your little man soon!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Matthew is here! Jess gave birth today, Saturday November 24 at 6:24pm. He is 6lbs 3.5oz and 20 inches long.

Congrats Jess! Love you and welcome to the world Matthew!!

Awwww send Jess my congratulations please xx

11 years ago

Cognrats Jess! That's so inspiring to see some amazing news like that :)

AFM~ I was done TTC. It stresses me out & consumes my life. My life has been measured in 2-week intervals for 3 years and I'm tired. I stopped taking progesterone after AF-it makes me too emotional and causes too many preggo symptoms. I also stopped accupuncture. Still ovuatge CD 14 & AF CD 28 or 29. I'll probably go back though because I felt so good going there.

I was praying on what I should do. Should we stop TTC forever or should we get another opinion since now we know about the MTHF. A co-worker (whom I don't discuss TTC with) heard I was trying & gave me the # of a IF Dr that helped 3 ppl she personaly knew. They all had different reasons for losses or inability to get preggo.

Well.....I made an apt. I let DH know I'm going to see what we could do without IUI or IVF. Maybe tweak the MTHFR? I haven't told my sisters or bestie. I just don't want to get everyone all excited again. So this is our little secret. The RE's office could see me Dec 4th, but I'm swamped at work during that time. So I post poned it until Dec 27th when I'm on vaca. I'm probably the first infertile woman who delayed her RE's apt! LOL

I'm praying and leaning on God for direction. I'm still working on deit and exercise. I'm working on getting OK with "me". <3 So graduate Dec 14th! woot woot! Then RE Dec 27th. Then looking into adoption in January.

Hope you ladies had a nice Thanksgiving. This time of year can be hard with seeing family and all the little ones in the family with none for us. Not yet at least :)

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

CONGRATULATIONS Jess on the safe arrival of lil Matthew! (if you're reading this...you're probably too busy doting on your new bub) :)

Jen I feel I can relate to what you're saying. Since TTC and my miscarriage last year I feel different, like my personality has changed. I'm sure my DH has noticed but he hasn't said anything to me. I'm trying to work on it as I don't like it at all and want 'me' back. It's so hard though when your thoughts are consumed with pregnancy and babies.
Sounds like you are taking control back though and have a solid plan. All the very best of luck with your apt!

Lis, what's going on with your cycle? So weird. It's frustrating you can't get the ball rolling with a new cycle! Any updates since your last post?

Karen, have you tested yet? Any news?? I would love to see a BFP soon!

AFM- Saw my FS this arvo to get results of all the tests I've been doing. Everything is completely normal! My follicles and their size are normal. Endo lining is normal. I have plenty of eggs. BMI is in normal range. Confirmed no PCO or PCOS. There really is no answer as to why my periods are so irregular. I must be so anxious and stressed about TTC that's it's actually stopping me from conceiving!!
Anyway my doc has prescribed Femara 2.5mg cd2-6 and ordered that my cycle be tracked, which I haven't had done before. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out! (I also had another blood test done today to see where I am in my cycle, if I'm no further than baseline with oestradiol level I can start the Femara) Has anyone ever taken Femara before? Thoughts?

I hope everyone is well and you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday!

xx

11 years ago

Please be praying for baby Matthew, he is having issues with keeping food down in his little tummy, and his blood sugar keeps dropping below the normal for babies. Looking at possibly going home without my little guy and that possibility breaks my heart into millions of tiny pieces.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Definitely praying Jess! I hope his little system regulates quickly and he can come home with you. Keep us posted.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo