Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Hi all

No need for responses, I know how busy everyone is leading up to Christmas. I'm just venting really.

I don't feel very confident this cycle even though the nurses told me my optimal time to conceive was to BD on Tue, Wed & Thu last week, I haven't gotten any signs of O. I always get tender BB's at the start of/during O and the two week wait but nadda. I go in for another blood test tmrw to confirm whether I O'd or not so I guess time will tell. We've been BD'ing like crazy anyway ha!

Hope everyone else is doing great :)

xx

11 years ago

Hi all, just an update for any followers ;)

My blood work showed a strong indication that I have ovulated, as told to me by the nurse! In fact after my BW I started to get tender BB's and I've broken out in acne (never thought I would want these things lol)

I'm so over the moon that Femara has worked for me, I thought all was lost when clomid didn't work! I need to get a beta hcg blood test done on NYE, lousy timing but exciting all the same. Now to get through the dreaded TWW. Hopefully it'll go quickly though because of all the get-togethers, family time, christmas parties & christmas! I think no matter the outcome I'm so happy about Femara and the cycle tracking, it's really taken the pressure off doing it all myself and going crazy always wondering!

I'm off on vaycay from christmas day to new years day so I'll prob be offline. I'll update though before christmas if I get any preg symptoms (but will prob be too early to tell).

Hope everyone are very well, I look forward to catching up properly with you all :)

TC - Jani xx

11 years ago

Lilone!!! That's wonderful news! I'm pulling for you! Please keep us updated. Can't wait for beta results :)

How is everyone else doing?
Jess I'm sure your busy with your little cutie pie!
Lis are you feeling better now?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hey ladies.

I'm still fighting this crud I have. I just can not shake the cough. Two rounds of antibiotics and I'm still hacking my lungs up. I'm going to get through Christmas and then head back to the Dr. if it still isn't gone. It's better than it was, just not gone yet.

I go on January 2nd for the results of the bloodwork I had. I'm interested to see what it will say.

Jani, so happy that you ovulated~! I hope this is the cycle for you! I always look for the silver lining in case of a failed cycle. For you, if you are, you get to celebrate being pg and if you aren't you get to celebrate NYE, lol!

I know which one I'm hoping for. :)

Hope everyone else is well.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!

Jess- Congratulations! He is too cute for words.

Shea- When are you due?

Carolyn- Wishing you luck for this time around. Sending you positive thoughts.

Lis- How are you feeling?

All other ladies- wishing you luck...lots of babydust your way.

Afm: Eyla is almost 6m old. Still breastfeeding her. She is teething like crazy now. Poor thing. Nothing helps. Sorry I am being brief again. The only time I get to sit is when I am breastfeeding her. It s the best bonding time.

Hugs...miss you all!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the love ladies :)

Quick update from me while on my vaycay, unfortunately I got my AF on Boxing Day! So no need to get bhcg done :(
I'm onto my second cycle of letrozole, wish me luck.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Chrissy & happy new year to all!

TC xx

11 years ago

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's everyone! Forgive me, but I haven't been keeping up with everyone :( Lis was sick & Jess had her baby...that's the last I followed. You ladies were on my mind quit a bit, but I just didn't have the time to write. DH had knee surgery. He has been home from work for almost 6 weeks! Then I graduated with my Master's in Nursing Education! :) Then DH got horribly sick with the flu, bronchitis, sinus infection...you name it...he has/had it. I got sick with a head cold. Then pure laziness took over me.

I had my first visit with my new RE. LOVE him. He seemed very well educated on MTHFR and believed alot of the same things I do about reproduciton/faith/medical interventions to conceive. His wife even goes to the same accupuncturist I use! He believes there is an issue with implantation (other RE kept saying there was an issue with ovulation..and never tested me for MTHFR). They took 13 tubes of blood!!!! They are checking for 2 things that could be causing our issue 1) A clotting disorder that would prevent successful implantation 2) An autoimmune response that would attack any baby that tries to implant. I'm being treated for low thyroid, so they are checking for antibodies against thyroid

They are going to repeat the HSG :( but assured me it isn't as bad as the other one I had with the dye because they use saline & ultrasound.

I have to call on CD 1 to get blood draw then do HSG after I'm finished bleeding.

So here we go again...all the testing and probing. But I'm ready for it this time. I just want to know "why" and of course possibly get preggo :) I'm not as stressed about it as I was before. This time overall my life is less stressful. I'm out of school, my mother with Alzheimer's is safe in a nursing home, and I'm ready to focus on our family. DH isn't quite there yet. Why can't our men be the same as us LOL He is scared & worried. He actually carries alot of guilt and fear from the other miscarriages.

I have been praying everyday and feel closer to God. Almost all of my guilt is gone. When the fear creeps up, I pray and found it helps....alot!

Sorry for the long post, but I had alot I wanted to get out. I'm excited for 2013 and hope we see some BFP soon!

Baby dust for everyone

11/07/09 ~ "natural" 11/20/09 saw heartbeat 12/9/09 D&C 07/12/10 ~ "natural" 07/27/10 ectopic (Methotrexate) 2/10/12 "Clomid, injectibles, IUI x2" 2/16/12 chemical 2/16/2013 Clomid, injectibles, no IUI 2/21/2013 chemical

11 years ago

Hey all!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season! I know we've all probably been very busy visiting with family and running around and then cleaning everything up afterwards. I know I have. :)

Jenn! So glad you had a good appointment with your new RE! I hope that this is the step you need to finally get a full term healthy pg!

Jani, I just switched to Letrozole too. I hope it's successful for both of us!

Nat, so good to hear from you. Glad Eyla is doing well, though I hear you about the teething pain!

Shea, Jess, hope you guys are good too!

Anyway, I've finally quit coughing up my lungs. I still have a bit of a cough, but nothing compared to what it was. It was awful. (TMI) but I was coughing so hard that I was peeing myself every single time, no matter how empty my bladder was! Not fun at all.

We had a good Christmas and New Years. I'm ready to stop going, going, going, though. We visited or had visitors so many times over the last few weeks it's been just CRAZY! And now this weekend in my DD's birthday, so it's not done yet, lol!

I went to my RE on January 2nd and got the results from the testing I did. I've been diagnosed with Hetero Factor V Leiden. I am now to take a low-dose aspirin every day, and my RE left it up to me if I will take Lovenox if I get pg again. Need to do some research. Right now I'm leaning towards seeing if the aspirin is enough.

I'm on day 4 of my Letrozole scrip, and I go Friday for a follicle check. Here's hoping that I have a nice big follie on the left side waiting to be triggered.

Hope everyone is good and we see some activity on this board again. :)

Lis I'm glad they found out what was wrong and can help. Hopefully you will have a little bundle soon! Please keep us updated. I check this thread almost everyday just haven't been posting.

I'm 29 weeks this week. Everything seems to be going by in a whirlwind and I'm becoming extremely anxious. I go back to the dr next week and then they start the every 2 weeks appointments.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well. This thread slowed right down.

I went for IUI#9 on Sunday. DH had a total count of 178.6 million! Post was was 10 million with 64% motility and 2% morphology. I'll test for the trigger as soon as my mail order tests arrive.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

p.s. I started a blog if anyone wants to follow it.

http://downadifferentroad.blogspot.ca/

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo