Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 9: Success, Setbacks, and Hope!

View Full Post

There have been successes, sadness, setbacks, but the biggest theme has been hope and prayers for our fellow sisters.

Welcome to Part 9. Here's hoping that we all find our BFP's before the end of this thread!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

226 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 226 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! So good to hear from you all!

I'm doing good. I have my IVF scheduled for sometime in July. I'll start stims when my period shows that month, which should be around the 17th. I was tested for repeat pregnancy loss and I have two clotting disorders. I will be seeing a hematologist on July 11th. I expect I'll be put on lovenox through the IVF cycle and hopefully through the pregnancy that will result from it.

I spoke with Jen a while back, and her and her DH have decided to stop TTC, so I'm not sure that she'll be back by the thread or not.

It's been a super long road for me and this is the end of it. Seems kind of surreal that I literally have only one cycle left. Wish me luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Glad to hear from y'all! Wishing you guys the very best of luck!!

Lis please keep us posted I'm super anxious to see how your IVF goes. I have a good feeling.

Afm- I don't really have any news either. I'm trying to bring back my milk because LO stays sick so much. He was born preterm and never had the chance to develope an immune system that way and 3 days after I stopped BF he got the flu (just from dh working with a guy who had it because we hardly ever took/take him out) That being said I know he was and can get some kind of immunity from my milk. It's going to be a loooong process but I'm determined. He has RSV now. His dr assures me that I'm not doing anything wrong and these things happen but in my heart I feel like its my fault somehow :(

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

10 years ago

shea - mattthew got rsv and has been getting breast milk this whole time, so dont beat yourself up too badly. good luck on getting milk back!

as for me....crazy news! i got a BFP on father's day. got blood work drawn yesterday to see what is going on. flip from excitement to fear to amazment to anxiety. gah. will update soon!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

Thanks Jess and conratulations! praying hard for you! :) yes please do keep us updated!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

10 years ago

Hcg went from 323 to 388 in 48 hours. I am 99.9% sure this isn't a viable pregnancy and I am afraid of ectopic. Simply because of slow rise, and the fact I only Have one fallopian tube. So I am sure that tomorrow they will ask me to do another hcg to see what it is doing. Progesterone was 14.97. Much lower than Matthew's pregnancy. Not sure if it is luck, the fact that I am breastfeeding, or if fat really is my infertility because I am still up 10 lbs.

Not the happy news I was hoping to share.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

10 years ago

Hi Jess! I was so happy to read your earlier news but the latest update is not so happy :( hang in there! It's wonderful you can fall pregnant after all this time!
I'm still bloody waiting!! Not even a hint of a pregnancy since my m/c in 2011! But as always I remain hopeful xx
Pls keep us updated!

Happy to hear from you too Miss Shea!

10 years ago

Shea - did you get rid of Facebook? I looked for you and couldn't find you!

lil one - I know I am so sad about it. My issue hasn't been getting pregnant, but rather staying pregnant. I think both forms of infertility have their downfalls, so I can understand being frustrated with no bfp since 2011.

i have decided if we are going to TTC then I need to get un-fat again. I am still up 10lbs from having Matthew. i Really think fat is my infertility.

10 years ago

My IVF won't be until September now. My clinic screwed up two separate times, first failing to record my periods to keep me on the list and then failed to tell me that I had to have the results of my hematologist appt on file before I could go ahead. They offer and you have to pay for treatment the month before your cycle starts. Two weeks before my period started I had spoken to them about the first screw up and was told I would definitely be offered treatment with my June cycle for a July IVF. One week after my June cycle started, I was told that they could not, because my hematology appt (which is only to determine if I need Lovenox or not and which falls within a day of when July's AF is due, so wouldn't affect the outcome) hadn't happened yet. I was furious and demanded to speak with my actual Dr and not just the nurses who obviously couldn't get things right with my file. Before I spoke with the Dr, DH had suggested that we just wait, that maybe the universe was lookingbout for me somehow, and that we just enjoy our summer and the trips we have planned. I had wrapped my mind around the delay and decided to be okay with it. When the Dr called back, after I said to him that I was fine to hold off until September, he said there was no reason we couldn't do July. He told me to talk it over with DH, and he was going to figure out what had happened with the screw ups and call me back this week.

Then Hell and High Water took over my city and province. 27 places so far across Alberta have or had states of emergency declared because of extreme flooding. Our rivers breached their banks, shut down our entire downtown core and left nearly 30 communities in our city alone under water. The clinic is on the edge of two of those communities. Luckily the clinic itself was left completely unscathed, even though it is only blocks from the river. But nearly every route I take to the clinic is either underwater or badly damaged now. The remaining routes will be very busy and congested with commuters, so I have decided it really is best for me to just stay out of the way for now.

September makes more sense now that I've really had time to digest it. My DD will be back in school, so I won't have to worry about what to do with her when I need to drive across the city every other day and I'll be able to get bed rest in without any difficulty. We have two trips to Vegas this summer, so I'll get to keep my bikini body and have a last hurrah. The due date for a baby would be in June, right when school finishes for the next summer. And our final trip of the year is to Mexico in November, so I won't have a risk of not being able to fly if I end up with twins.

So, that's my situation in a nutshell.

Shea, I hope you can recover your milk, but definitely don't think you are at fault for baby boys health issue.

I commented on your blog Jess, but I'll pass along hugs here too. I hope you get some answers soon.

Jani, I'm sorry you are still in the trenches. :( *hugs*

Oh lisser! Sorry things were a mess but are working out for you guys now. I am praying for twins for you guys because of how hard and long the wait has been up til this point. Thank you for the hugs both here and on blog. I hate limbo that is for certain. My tests are darker than last week, but I just wish that the hcg backed up the change making me feel confident instead of uneasy and anxious.

10 years ago

When do you go for another beta Jess?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo