Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

321 - 330 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Lvlolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tcmc and Essemkay- thanks ladies! Hope you're doing well...

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations lvlolo24!!! So exciting!!

My son went poo-poo in the potty this morning! Whoo-hoo!! He's 2 and 10 months. It crazy how ridiculously proud I am of his poop.

10 years ago

Do the.....potty dance..... do they potty dance.... woooohooo.

10 years ago

thanks ladies for the congrats!! I took another test this am at fmu to really confirm the positive since I still was unsure it was true. The results ended up darker than the first test! Dr wont see me till 3/20 though to confirm with blood test but its ok whats 2 more days. I already got the answer I needed whether it was a positive or negative.

I still cant beleive the 1st iui worked! :o)

10 years ago

Delighted for your good news!

10 years ago

Congrats ivlolo24! So exciting! My bleeding stopped yesterday so my nurse is keeping my appointment on 3/20. Tests are negative so far, but I'm not giving up yet!

10 years ago

Hang in there Smith.

10 years ago

Ok l ladies here is your laugh of the day. As many of y'all are aware I am having my iui with donor sperm, and the ladies I wOrk with wanted to know about him, so I printed out my donor and showed them. I left thinking that would be it. Only to come back with it posted on the staff lounge refrigerator wIth comments and suggestions. I was like mortified, but felt special for there support. Now all are asking when it is or asking me if I am glowing. Gesh

Side notes I started my 200 of Clomid today, Gesh some wicked side effects, and I had to sign a paper that I understand that with this high amount of Clomid I understand that there is an 80 percent chance of multiples. Wow.

10 years ago

Congrats ivolo! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months :)

As for me, I had my baseline us today and there are no cysts and estrogen is good! I'm ready to start my ivf protocol! So excited and anxious and hopeful all at the same time. I start injections tomorrow and next us is next Wednesday!

Wishing everyone great news and baby dust!

Ps. And yay for successful potty training :)

10 years ago

That is awesome. Glad awhitter

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo