Posts by EmpressEbony

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Pretty Sure I'm Pregnant

I haven't taken any tests but I'm confident enough in I love for the King of Kings that I can say that I think ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

When to check CM??

Hey Everyone! After thinking I was pregnant for 2 weeks finally started a new cycle. I didn't want to track ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My Beautiful Life in 2014

After the last visit to the doctor when I found out I had a cyst on one of my ovaries my king and I started di ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Body Rash Anyone?

I did some research but I wanted to know if anyone here that has been pregnant before or is TWW has experiened ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Juicing & Bonding (copy of my journal entry today!)

Today I am on CD 29, 18 DPO, Day 28 FertiliTea, Day 4 FertilAid and Day 1 OFFICIALLY JUICING! DH and I got the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The Follow-Up

So the wicked witch came and visted me on December 13th.. unfortunately she's still hanging around and I'm a l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The Waiting Game

It's been a week since my last entry when I posted about the spotting and wondering if it was implantation spo ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Implantation Spotting or Jumping the Gun??

Hey everyone!!! I haven't written, let alone logged on, in over a month. My last post kind of sealed the deal ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Survived the 71 Day Cycle - New Beginnings

I've finally started my cycle today and I'm so releived! I explained to my husband last night that I haven't b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Bloating Up uuuugh!!

so today I'm 11 DPO/ CD 22 I think and for the past 4 days I've been retaining water like we're going stocking ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago