Posts by EmpressEbony

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

PREGNANT IN AMERICA - A MUST SEE for TTCrs

DH and I came across this movie last night and I'm so gracious to God that He allowed us to see this movie and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD13/ Day 12 FertiliTea & DH's Birthday Weekend

So I've been able to remember to make my FertiliTea every morning. Still doing really well with keeping most o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD7/ Day 6 FertiliTea, Church & Family

Well! Today is my 1st day off AF! Had a great weekend and wanted to come and leave some words of inspiration a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD1 - New Game Plan!

I'm glad to report and record that AF finally showed! I've never been happier to see her in my life! I've had ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

18 days late AF & Dream

Welp.. today marks Day 18 of :no_af: and I'm very conflicted on how to feel. After all my attempts to get an u ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD2/Day 1 FertiliTea

As expected AF is excessively heavy and it's only CD 2. I'm SUPER excited that my FertiliTea order came in tod ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ultrasound Results

Well I've got my answer ladies.. Lord said it's not my time.. Got a call from the doctor that ordered my ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

24 days late AF - Saturday's Ultrasound Experience

Well Saturday did not go as planned AT ALL.. I was sent to the wrong location, when I got to the right loc ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

21 days late AF - Email Blessing!

So my ultrasound is tomorrow and I'm SOO happy to say that there is NO sign of AF near! I want to be happy but ...

9 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD50 Late 14days for AF - Dr. Visit & U/S

I had an appointment yesterday with the OBGYN and it didn't go as expected.. but now-a-days nothing really is. ...

6 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago