Community post

Journal

CD7/ Day 6 FertiliTea, Church & Family

Well! Today is my 1st day off AF! Had a great weekend and wanted to come and leave some words of inspiration and knowledge that I gained this weekend and AF.

The FertiliTea has been great so far! I drink 2 1/2 to 3 cups every morning on my way to work and I'm usually not hungry until around 2 pm. I've noticed that I'm more relaxed at work and I don't stress as easily. I've also noticed an increased sex drive, for some reason I'm thinking ALOT more things about DH during the day.. Now that I'm off AF I can act on them! haha

On Sunday my husband and I went to go see his grandmother. She lives about an hour and a half away so we tried to surprise her by inviting his brothers to come with us with her greatgrandson. So that was a blessing to see how happy she was to see her grandsons and greatgrandson all together finally. There was a little anger and sadness we had to deal with since we found out that one of his brothers that came back from Military training Saturday ended up changing his mind about going to his grandmother. There's been alot of drama between that son's mother and our family since Grandma Nene's son Ricky died over 10 years ago.. This woman took everything that belonged to her son that she had access to and sold it for her and her son.. like Ricky didn't have 3 other kids and a family left behind. So.. when I found out that Little Ricky (youngest brother Mooney) decided to change his plans to see his grandmother to go with his mom instead.

I think that was the hardest thing I dealt with on Sunday. When I found out from Little Ricky's girlfriend it was right before church and I was FUUURIOUS inside. Grandma Nene's health isn't doing too well and being that she moved so far from eeryone she has been very lonely and I know she wants to see him. While I was in church I had to stop and pray on my anger and hate and thoughts that were going through my head. I could feel satan trying to get that all to my heart. While I was praying over it I started feeling that really bad pain in my right ovary again and I began to pray for God's healing over the ovary. While I was praying for that I fell asleep for a couple minutes and when I woke up I felt the pain then a tingling peppermint-like feeling in the ovary and then nothing.... I know that God will heal me in His time. And I'm ready to let go and accept my cross.

When we finally got to Grandma Nene's we just sat there and played with Kash, caught up with everyone, updated everyone then when I sat down to eat I started to let Nene know that Daniel and I were TTC. When I told her about the cyst and the supplements I'm taking she told me to be careful with the Fish Oil pills and to really read the label. She told me that the only fish oil we're really supposed to be taking is Salmon oil and then she showed me some pills that use Alaskan salmon oil. So I'm going to look into that. She also told me that as women our biggest problem is that we don't take time for ourselves. She told me to set up a little "zen area" in our place where I can go to just relax and be away from everything.

So today I'm going to work on making time to work on my book, set up a zen area and keep working on our business plan. Giving all my worries and struggles to God and letting HIM deal with them! I know He died on the cross to take away pain and give me freedom so I'm going to exercise my freedom and give up on my pain!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Yes mam Pray, relax, write the vison and REST IN THE LORD :)

11 years ago

@GodsMiracleBabies YES!! I love it!! It feels soooo good not to stress about TTC! I'm enjoying DH more and I'm a lot less stressed!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo