Community post

Question

Body Rash Anyone?

I did some research but I wanted to know if anyone here that has been pregnant before or is TWW has experiened a full body rash? This weekend my stomach started itching very badly. As the time went on the itching turned to red blothes that spread to my vaginal area, thighs, back of knees, butt, hips, neck, arms, and scalp.

Anyone heard of or experienced these symptoms? Are they an early sign of pregnancy?

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I've never heard of it being a sign of pregnancy, but ironically enough, i had them earlier this week. I thought I had just gotten into something. But they just kept appearing in odd places. My legs, arms, stomach, back. Incredibly itchy. Once some would go away, others would appear. They've seemed to subside now. No new ones today, and the old ones are gone. Odd.

11 years ago

thanks member! I've done research and it does say that it is related to pregnancy I'm just trying to see if anyone else that has got a BFP had it prior to finding out they were pregnant. Trying to get an estimate about how many women this has effected. Thanks!

11 years ago • Post starter

I got this itchy rash that were red bumps early on in my pregnancy. It was all over my chest and neck. But I didn't develop it until I was like 8 or 9 weeks along. My mom and my sister also got the same rash early on in their pregnancies too. There is a couple of rashes pregnant women can get in pregnancy. If you end up actually being pregnant make sure to tell your doctor because one type can be harmful. But most likely it wont be. But hopefully this will be a good sign for you!

11 years ago

I had this with my dd2 it was mainly on my stomach and was really red and itchy. I didnt know at the time i was pregnant due to irregular periods but i found out a week later i was pregnant! I had no other symptom just the rash and i went on to have no morning sickness or any other symptom. I went to the doc's as i was worried i was late and my periods were really irregular so he sent me for a blood test just to check my hormone levels and they rang me back and told me i was pregnant and thats why i hadn't had a period :) . I worked it out that i was between 10 and 12dpo. goodluck.xx

11 years ago

Thank you Kelly and AyeAyeCaptain! I'm even more excited now!! Thank you so much for your responses and background with rashes! They aren't normal for me at all! The 1st time I had an allergic reaction to anything was 2 years ago with some medication for broncospasms and I've never had a rash before or after that! Which is why I was like Hmmmmm this isn't normal! haha Thank you thank you thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just wondering, did you get your BFP, as I have a rash at the moment and am wondering if it is a symptom. 8 DPO and still BFN today!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo