Community post

Discussion

Pretty Sure I'm Pregnant

I haven't taken any tests but I'm confident enough in I love for the King of Kings that I can say that I think I'm pregnant! AHHHH!

Ok so here is the breakdown. In April I stopped my cycle on or around the 15th. On April 19th I went to a concert with my king and told him that I felt "different" down there. The best way I could describe it, even though it makes me feel a likkle nasty lol, is I felt loose. It lasted the entire night and in the morning it was gone. We were at the Julian Marley concert :)

So then fast forward to May 19th and 20th, I spotted red then brown and on the 21st there was no blood at all. Today is now the 26th and still no cycle. The icing on the cake to all that has been this... I'm not sure about the date but first I had a dream of my daughter. She looked around 11 or 12 in my dream and she looked just like my king and I, had beautiful think long straight hair and was so short! She was beautiful. The night after that I had a dream of our son as a baby, he was maybe 2-3 months old in my dream and again he looked exactly like my king and I. I went about 4 days without any dreams then I dreamt of my son again, which made me think he is coming first.

Then on Friday the 23rd my friend came over and fought everything in herself not to tell me this but ended up telling me that she saw herself talking to my belly. What you need to know about my friend and I is that we see visions, call me crazy or whatever but I'm in tune with my abilities.

My king keeps telling me I'm pregnant. Kinda sucks because we got into a big argument on Mother's Day and I spent it with my friend mentioned above because we both had a horrible day. Ok then this is the last thing. My cousin contacts me 2 days ago and wants to know if I'm pregnant because she's 4 1/2 months pregnant! So now she's pressuring me to get a test but 1. I'm short on money until Friday and 2. I'm nervous to get a BFN but I was out sick Thursday and Friday because I felt like I was going to throw up almost all day and I had a horrible migraine which I'm attributing to our cigarette smoking neighbors UGH! nasty!

So that's where I'm at. Torn because I want to know for sure but I don't want to make us shorter on money just to get a negative on the test and I really feel like I am so I'm anxious... And I know my cousin was right when she said I'm putting myself through all this and to just go get a test! lol

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi did you test!?? what were the results..

9 years ago

Hey Lex! I thought for sure I was all alone on this post lol thanks for commenting.. sadly I did test and it was negative then 5 days after I tested I was going to test again and she showed up. I just started another cycle and realized that I never ovulated so... Back to trying

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo