Community post

Discussion

Juicing & Bonding (copy of my journal entry today!)

Today I am on CD 29, 18 DPO, Day 28 FertiliTea, Day 4 FertilAid and Day 1 OFFICIALLY JUICING! DH and I got the munchies late last night so instead of eating sweets we worked on making our first juice! We used Cabbage, spinach, carrots, gren apple, grapes and nectarine. The juice is AMAZING!! I had to stop myself from drinking a bunch of it last night and from all that we made about 7 cups of juice that should last for all our meals today and tomorrow.

It was soo fun making the juice together. We really got to talk about health concerns together while I was cutting and tossing and DH was shoving everything down to the juicer. The best part was when we attempted to juice a bannana and all the "good stuff" came out the wrong end lmao it was a truly air head moment lol so we realized that next time we want to use bannana we have to throw it in our "bullet" then add it to the juice after! haha that was funny because DH was on the side where the juice was coming out and I was on the end where the excess was coming out and I just stood there and looked at it ooze out hahaha... didn't say anything and DH is looking all over the juicer for what happened hahaha

Here's to good health!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

i wish we had a juicer, but i like making smoothies by adding frozen fruit and greek yogurt together in our blender. it's yummy. and if you use berries there's a lot of nutrition in there, haven't tried making a green smoothie yet, i guess i'm afraid of what spinach would taste like all mushed up like that, or what to pair it with.

2013 January/February cycle 2013 February/March hopes for a soon

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo