Community post

Journal

24 days late AF - Saturday's Ultrasound Experience

Well Saturday did not go as planned AT ALL..

I was sent to the wrong location, when I got to the right location I had to pee so bad every step was painful, then I got lost finding the office where they were going to do the actual ultrasound, when I finally got there the nurse stopped to verify my identity 3 TIMES!

When she started the external u/s I watched the screen but knew nothing about what I was looking at. I tried looking for a peanut shape on the screen but I didn't look up u/s pictures before I went so I'm not sure if I saw a baby or not.. When she did the internal u/s I didn't see the screen at all. Then she told me that I can expect to hear from the doctor within a week or so.

When my aunt and I walked out I tried to maintain my composure but I ended up crying my eyes out.. Our 2 hour talk was very helpful.. It made me realize that I was stressing about alot of factors other than pregnancy. Helped me put some family issues in perspective and helped me calm down.

Yesterday my husband and I were at a work party for his team leader and he kind of blurted to everyone that I'm pregnant which is why I can't drink.. It made me a little uncomfortable since I do & don't think that I am... But his faith and conviction is inspiring :)

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Oh no, keep strong during this trying period. FX for u!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Thank you @newlyjg I'm trying! I know God has a plan for us, I can feel Him working in my life :)

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo