Community post

Journal

CD50 Late 14days for AF - Dr. Visit & U/S

I had an appointment yesterday with the OBGYN and it didn't go as expected.. but now-a-days nothing really is. I was due for a pap so he did that. Then I started telling him about my pelvic pain and back pain (since that is the only reason they gave me an appt) and he started playing them down. Then he asked me to stand up and show him where the pain is at. He made it seem like I was pointing to a completely different area then this idiot told me that I'm having the pain because of the little pouch I have. He said b/c my stomach doubles over that the skin is pulling on my nerves and that's where the pain is coming from. So he pretty much said that all my pains are from me being overweight. Which is a load of junk.. I've been overweight my whole life and I've been heavier and I've NEVER missed a period because I'm overweight.

When I asked the doctor how my weight would effect my period after 14 years of having a normal and very accurate period he said that they wouldn't be related. Then he said that they're not worried about my missed period unless I'm 3 months late and then they will want me to start taking medication to make my period come on. He ordered some blood tests just to appease me but didn't tell me what they were for. And I was scheduled for an ultrasound on the 14th.

I was really upset. And very frustrated. I was trying my hardest not to cry. But as soon as I got to be alone I was balling. Then to make matters worse I get pulled over after going to visit DH at work and got a ticket for not having paid my registration... I did but they didn't bother to run my plates so they gave me a fix it ticket. As soon as he walked up to the window I started BALLING haha it was kinda funny haha.

I've been told to get a 2nd opinion but I don't know where to go. I also don't know what to think of everything I'm feeling now. I've been exhausted. I wake up feeling like I didn't sleep all night. I toss and turn and can't get comfortable at all. I'm still having the pelvic pains and back pains. Last night I was bringing DH a piece of cake and felt a HORRIBLE cramp throughout my whole stomach that hurt so bad it brought me to my knees.

Any suggestions, prayers or kind words would be greatly appreciated. I calmed down a lot yesterday after spending some time with myself but if it had not been for the amazing women that I've met on here I would have been sooooo depressed yesterday. I really don't have any friends that I can count on and everyone that I talk to about this just keeps telling me to enjoy my life before having kids and if one more person tells me that I'm going to go off... People have no idea how ignorant and selfish they sound! What if my dream is to have kids? Not to travel the world and even if it was I don't want to do that without kids... I don't know now I'm just venting lol...

Thank you to those reading for any advice or words you leave in advance.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

6 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Poor thing. Just remember that Doctors don't know EVERYTHING. Hopefully he rushed those tests. Keep your positive attitude! I love reading your posts for that positive attitude. Prayers and thoughts to you!

11 years ago

TTC is tough for us,I know how u feel,other ppl dont understand cause they've never had trouble ttc. Keep strong we're here for u!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Like i told you yesterday, i wish you wouldnt have to go through this. For right now all you can do is keep praying to God not for answer, but for peace. Try to stay relaxed and calmed until the 14th. I'll be praying for you :)
Psalms 20:4-5

11 years ago

Dr's are crazy! I bet if it was him he'd want answers but since it's not he doesn't care! I'm sorry hun for your bad day =( I too get very sad when I try to talk to an other females who don't have any trouble ttc and they just say to relax and enjoy life?! I'm like wth. All of us on here feel your pain and just know we're here for you. I'm going to pray for you to get your bfp or at least find out what is going on.Lots of luck and try to stay positive everything will work out soon <3

11 years ago

Hun, I am so sorry that you ended up having an SOB for an OB. My suggestion too is to get a new doctor. I now it is so hard to change, but I feel if you do you will feel a lot better. I had to change OB's from mine that I had seen for over 5 years. It was really hard, but I was so glad I did. Hugs to you hun, and we are here for you.

11 years ago

@Gbevin They were tests for my thyroid and kidney function.. soo dumb! Thank you for the prayers! I really appreciate it!

@Newlyjg Thank you for the supportive words! Def made me smile!

@Marichu227 I have been! And thank you for keeping me encouraged! THANK YOU for the scripture! I cried alligator tears when I read it!!

@Maria2 I KNOWW!!! It's so frustrating!!

@fifibee Just frustrated to see the doctor's and nurses acting all non chalaunt and making it seem like I'm making things up. Thank you for that international love! haha

@dmartin65 I don't have a problem changing I'll never see that man again! He isn't my regular OBGYN the only reason I saw him was because I can't get my OBGYN for another 4 months!! I have an aunt in law that is an OBGYN so I'm going to wait to see what the ultrasound shows Saturday and if I am pregnant I'm definitely going to look around even if it doesn't end up being with my aunt in law or regular OBGYN.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo