Community post

Journal

Implantation Spotting or Jumping the Gun??

Hey everyone!!! I haven't written, let alone logged on, in over a month. My last post kind of sealed the deal on all this tracking and charting and obsessing bit. My health and relationships started to suffer and I realized I was trying TOO HARD to control the timing of a child when I know my Lord and Savior is the creator of all things.

With that being said, my husband and I went to Colorado for the week of my birthday. One, to scope out the different cities, towns, homes, areas, etc. to see if we really would like to move there next year and two, for a mini-vacation for my birthday. It was absolutely amazing! There was a little love making here and there but like I said before.. we have stopped trying to control everything about bringing a child into the world so we weren't even very focused on it while we were on vacation.

This Saturday we decided to go to San Diego to visit my cousin. When I woke up Sunday morning and went to the bathroom I noticed a little pink spotting when I wiped. So I figured "FINALLY she decides to show up.. THANK YOU for not coming while we were in Colorado!" Plainly and simply grateful for her appearance rather than upset and disappointed. I felt some slight discomfort in my lower abdomen after I saw the spotting but when 5 pm rolled around and we were getting ready to drive back to LA I realized that I hadn't spotted or bled at all the entire day. Not normal.

I didn't want to get too ahead of myself so I didn't say anything to my husband even when I realized that I might be pregnant. I decided to tell my cousin only because she wanted to drink before we left and I didn't want to risk it. When I told him on the way home we both reacted very casually and calmly (with many prior hopeful disappointments I'm sure you can all understand why we reacted this way). HOWEVER, it's now almost past noon on the day after I saw the spotting and I still haven't felt any pain or cramping and definitely haven't seen any more signs of the witch... So NOW I'm starting to get excited!!!!

If I do end up being pregnant..... My old supervisor told me we would conceive before the end of the year.... IS IS POSSIBLE?!?!!!?... hahaha... Remember ladies... WITH GOD... ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE... Even the IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I'm praying this is it for you!!! Please keep us updated!!!! <3

User Image

11 years ago

@WishinforaPeanut thank you so much! I definitely will! This is Day 2 I haven't seen any other kind of bleeding.. please keep us in your prayers!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

I am praying for you.

User Image[/img]

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo