Posts by millbarnett

Journals  Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

Need some input on which direction to take...

The end of another year is just around the corner and I have to make some decisions. The hubby wants to tr ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

When you don't want to see EWCM!!!

I've literally stopped everything related to ttc besides checking my cm.... No temping, no opks, no supplemen ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Just a little Update!!!!

Still, taking my vitex religiously. This will be 2 full months, anxious to see what the progesterone level is ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

7dpo progesterone level on an unmedicated cycle....

Several months ago I did a progesterone draw at 7dpo and only got a level of 6.9.... I knew then this was not ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ttc 3 years and I still let myself get excited just to be let down...

I haven't had sex this last week without pink spotting afterward??? I've never dealt with this, ever. It wasn' ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Has anyone heard of the new fertility bracelet?

I'm just curious if it would work. It's suppose to track your temp along with other things giving you your mos ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Glad I was wrong!

The last 3 months I have had 27 and 26 day cycles getting a positive opk on cd12 last month. So this month I s ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

This month marks 3 years of ttc and another failed month....

I guess the vitex was not a fix all. I'm starting loose hope in each cycle month after month, yet each cycle I ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Vitex and Lots of Sex! Update: + OPK cd 12

Lol!!! Who would have known leaving a negative opk, but with a very visable line, on the bathroom toilet woul ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

A guess there is always a first???

In my 3 years ttc, I have never had a 26 day cycle. I don't know what to think. I don't think my body is ever ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago