Posts by millbarnett

Journals  Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

The NOT trying method doesn't work....

And it's driving me insane. I've taken an opk here and there but not enough to catch O the last 2 months. I ha ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Been a while, just thought I'd update...

The hubby and I celebrated our anniversary this last week! 3 years... we got to go out of town for a night ...

9 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cd 1.... IUI was a Bust. :-(

I just feel so let down. I knew there was was a big chance that it wouldn't work, but I prayed so hard for tha ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

An update for 8 dpiui....

And I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. I'm super gassy but this is nothing new for me during the LP... ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cd 11 and stressing myself out as always!

I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, but I have it in my head I'm going to ovulate earlier than normal ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

IUI #1 done yesterday cd14. Not feeling very optimistic...

On Friday when the Follicles were.so big at 22, they told m to trigger that night at 6:30. I had done 2 differ ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Follicle count and size cd12!!!

Well I have 2 very large follicles at 22mm on the left and absolutely nothing on the right! The dr, actually ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Uterine lining question?

Been taking clomid 100 mg. Last cycle was my first at that dose. I am taking it again this month with a cd 12 ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

This cycles cd21 Progesterone!

Pretty sure I ovulated on cd 17.... positive opk on cd16! Anyway, last cycle my number was 6.9, and this cycle ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cd 15 after clomid cd's 4-8....

And I still haven't got a positive opk. I really think I'm ovulating way too late? Will have a 7dpo tests to s ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago