Posts by millbarnett

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Ovulation Question

I've been doing some reading about ovulation signs etc.... It states that it really is hard to know when ovula ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Missed period and ovulation question.

Today is CD 40 of a normal 28/29 day cycle. I took clomid/black cohosh and never did get a positive opk, so I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ivf meds... please help

The hubby and I have planned to get insurance and start IVF shortly. Arkansas is one of the 15 states that hav ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Please answer asap! Iui trigger and timing question!

Dr wants me to trigger at 6:30 pm tonight, Friday, and do iui on Sunday morning 8:30. That is 38 hrs post tri ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

What days to take Clomid for Weak Ovulation?

I had my p4 results at 7 dpo and they were 6.9. I guess this indicates ovulation, but from everything I've re ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

I have a question concerning Low Progesterone and Progesterone cream?

I think I may have low Prog levels! I really thought I was preggo this month! :-/ While I always see a little ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pcos lab panel...... Can anyone explain some results to me?

I hadn't seen a dr yet. My dhea levels were high at 441 and free testosterone was high at 7.4 all the other te ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Question about Metformin and pcos? Please anyone with some insight!

So I seen a Np a while back about some issues with getting pregnant and told her I was just wandering if it mi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Please Help! Ovulation and opk question

I have always gotten a positive opk pretty early on in my cycle, early meaning cd 13 to 15... Usually th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Third month of Clomid! Period a little shorter and lighter! Does this mean my lining is too thin?

Spotting thursday night, full.flow.friday, saturday full.flow,sunday medium to light, monday spotting!

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago