Posts by millbarnett

Journals  Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Baby update for all my friends over here......

I did have my gorgeous baby girl. We have spent a week in the Nicu because she was so tiny. She weighed 4 lbs ...

8 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

An update for all my friends! "pregnancy mentioned"

I am here daily. I don't say a lot, but I pray for every single one of you ladies. I am now 31 wks. Baby ...

10 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

We are having????

I just wanted to keep those following updated. My husband and I decided to do the gentic test that would als ...

8 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Just an update....'pregnancy mentioned'

Last week I sat down and wrote out a journal entry. The moment that it posted, I was back at the main page a ...

9 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

4th and final Beta....

I apologize if posting over here seems insensitive? It's just difficult after you have been with all these fr ...

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

3rd Beta and progesterone results....

I'm really nervous at this point. My last draw was last week on Wednesday when my hcg was 2,325. I called the ...

8 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

First Beta and Progesterone levels, and a little concerned.... UPDATE!! 2nd Beta

Got my results from my labs yesterday. Hcg was at 1126, but progesterone was only 11.4. So I have to go on pro ...

16 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

I don't know How, But it's Finally happened

I just got a BFP after almost nearly 4 years! It was a 3 hour hold!!! And it was there immediately! Holy cow, ...

23 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

No 2017 baby.....

It's crazee that I can look back when I started this journey in august 2013. By march 2014, I was desperate t ...

13 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ovulation and the Flu.....

The title says it all. Tested positive yesterday for the flu and have an almost positive ovulation test today. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago