Community post

Journal

Ovulation and the Flu.....

The title says it all. Tested positive yesterday for the flu and have an almost positive ovulation test today. :-( just 2 months left to try for a 2017 baby, and this one is a bust already. I work with infants at work, and I've been sick on and off for a couple weeks. Some nasty stomach virus, then the hubby got it, and now this. And it's valentine's day, and I'm kinda sad that it's just going to.suck. Would have been ideal though! Ovulating right around valentine's day! Lol So happy to see the Bfp's this week. It really does make me super happy. I've just got to get rid of all this.sickness and we'll be in business again! The hubby and I have also just bought another house in the country, with 2.7 acres xoxo and it just so pretty. So the added stress of all of that, plus getting our current house for sale is getting a little overwheming! But in the end it will be worth it. We are closer to family, and a cute little place we can grow old at!

Mill

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I hope you feel better soon. The timing of things is a bit annoying, I agree. Still, try to enjoy Valentine's Day. A house in the country - sounds great -
I would buy a couple of horses for the 2.7 acres :)

7 years ago

I'm sorry you guys have been under the weather. I hope that you both start feeling better. So exciting buying a new house!!

7 years ago

Thank you ladies!

Mill

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo