Community post

Journal

Baby update for all my friends over here......

I did have my gorgeous baby girl. We have spent a week in the Nicu because she was so tiny. She weighed 4 lbs and 15 oz, 16 3/4 inches long. She was not premie, and I just couldn't figure out what I did wrong.... The Nicu Dr. Told us the other day she had been diagnosed with a deteriorating placenta. Her placenta was as that of a 43 week baby. So the last few weeks of pregnancy, my baby had been struggling to survive on the limited nutrients she was getting. It scares me to think of the might have happened scenerios if we didn't have her when we did. I had to have an emergency c-section because her little heart wasn't handling the labor. I am just so thankful and grateful for my many blessings. My husband has been so amazing through all of this. I truly love that man more than I ever have! Avarie Nicole Meredith was born on Dec. 29th, 2017 We are getting to go home for the first time today and I'm scared out of my mind, but I'm so excited at the same time! She is such a good baby so far. Doesn't cry much at all. And she looks just like her daddy :-/ but I'm ok with that! Lol

Mill

8 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

So happy it turned out ok for you and little Avarie in the end. Big Congrats to you xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

6 years ago

Thank Goodness shes safe and sound. This happend to me too early at 23 weeks and we lost our boy. talk to high risk doc before next pregnancy. you might need bloodthinners like me. congrats

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

6 years ago

Congratulations!!! I'm so thankful that all went well, despite the scares. She is indeed a blessing and I have no doubt that the two of you will be awesome parents. I will continue too pray for you all. Thanks so much for sharing. This post really warmed my heart.

6 years ago • Edited

Thank you all so much! She absolutely makes us complete!

Mill

6 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations on little baby Avarie!! Always makes me smile to see much deserving people become parents finally. :)

6 years ago

Congratulations! I know you must be thrilled to finally be going home with your bundle of joy. So sweet too read this.

6 years ago

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, enjoy motherhood.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

Congratulations and thank goodness everything turned out okay!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo