Community post

Journal

4th and final Beta....

I apologize if posting over here seems insensitive? It's just difficult after you have been with all these friends and people for nearly 4 years to just walk away. I did call my nurse yesterday to have her check my levels one more time before next week. I wanted to make sure the progesterone was increasing since increasing my dose. I was 6 wks 4 days yesterday and the hcg was over 35,000! The progesterone had increased to just 13, but they seem ok with that number. Now we wait till the 24th for our ultrasound! I'm feeling very good at the moment and my fears are slowly disapearing! I am continuing to pray for those here! It was the hardest 3 1/2 years of my life, and I didn't think it would ever happen! Just keep faith and hope, because when you least expect it, it might just happen!

Mill

7 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Don't apologize, we want to know how things are going for u! Know what's more insensitive than updating? When ppl invest all this time and don't get updated. It happens a lot and it sucks.

Ur numbers are great...u can finally relax and enjoy this journey. Hopefully u post after ur scan!!!
Congrats! =))

6 years ago

Thanks Sandy!!! I know for me, I always loved seeing updates from others I had been so invested in and followed their journey!

Mill

6 years ago • Post starter

I agree 100%with Sandy! We want to see updates. I'm so happy your numbers are so great! Can't wait to see your ultrasound pic on CMP!

User Image

6 years ago

Please don't apologize I look forward to your announcements. :) great numbers, everything crossed for your ultrasound.

6 years ago

Hearty congratulations to you xxx :)

6 years ago

I am so glad that you got some reassurance. Cant wait too see an ultrasound pic xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

6 years ago

No need for apologies. I look forward to hearing your progress. We openly shared all of the frustration. We should be more willing to rejoice at the positive. I actually miss some of the ones who got their BFPs and left, even though I know they were only being respectful, but like dakota said investing all that time with no updates sucks. Keep us posted. Hugs

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo