Community post

Journal

Just a little Update!!!!

Still, taking my vitex religiously. This will be 2 full months, anxious to see what the progesterone level is next week. Yep, that means that today is likely O day. Still so many things throw me for a loop after all this time. Monday I noticed gobs of ewcm when wiping. I took an opk and it was completely negative. We did the dance anyway. Continued opks through the week. I've tested with both first response opk and a clear blue digital. I got a negative in the evening on cd 13 with both. Well cd 14, early morning, I test with the first response and there is a line, but clearly not positive. Then tested with the clear blue and it was a solid smiley? WTH???? Later that day, I bought one from the dollar tree and that too was positive. Why was the first response negative? Anyway, started cramping last night on cd 14, which leads me to believe I get cramping before ovulation. But what's up with the ewcm 4 days before O? Yesterday and today 14/15 cm is very slippery, but cloudy? Is this fertile? Would the bd on Monday when ewcm was abundant get me preggo? Cause I bd cd 14, for positive opk, and plan to tonight, which is possible O day, so hopefully that'll be enough. Still learning about my body and cycle every month after all this time! Oh, and holy backache!!! Woke up this morning with terrible lower back pain, which is new to me. I don't know if that has anything to do with ovulation??? Next month, I'd like to schedule a few ultrasounds and see what is happening on a natural cycle. I hope everyone is great! Still working on the losing weight! 6 lbs, not great but I'll take it! I'M SO excited about the Holidays! These next few months will fly by!

Mill

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hey, just looked back at this. What was your progesterone level at 7 dpo? Any better than the last time?

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo