Community post

Journal

Vitex and Lots of Sex! Update: + OPK cd 12

Lol!!! Who would have known leaving a negative opk, but with a very visable line, on the bathroom toilet would get the hubby in the mood! Our baby dancing has been great! Haha, and it's not even positive yet! Cd 12 and we've covered most days besides a couple! I have taken my vitex everyday and nothing out of he ordinary. I'm pretty sure I'll O at a normal time this month, I've taken opks since cd 8 and nothing yet! Kinda hopeful this stuff will do what it's suppose to do. Going to check my progesterone this month to see if it's where it needs to be on a non medicated cycle. Good luck to all u lovely ladies on here!

Update: I got a positive this evening with 2 opks, A regular and a digital! Got a solid smiley face! Will Bd for the next few days and we are covered! Gonna use pre-seed as well, my cm is still not the best!

Mill

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Sounds exciting! If nothing else, just enjoy each other. ;) Keep us updated! Good luck!

User Image

7 years ago

I know it's probably wishful thinking, but maybe this vitex will be the push I've needed. I'm just in shock that I got a positive on cd 12 and should O at a perfect cd 13 or 14! I haven't missed a day of the vitex, which is big for me, I'm terrible at taking medication. Just going to do what I can and hope for the best !

Mill

7 years ago • Post starter

Get it!! Glad to hear you two are at it like rabbits. ;) Hoping you caught that egg

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo