Community post

Journal

7dpo progesterone level on an unmedicated cycle....

Several months ago I did a progesterone draw at 7dpo and only got a level of 6.9.... I knew then this was not going to help. Clomid cycles bring that number up dramatically, but then you have to deal with NO cm and a thinner lining. So it's kind of a conundrum! I have been taking vitex religiously for nearly 2 months now, and on Friday I had my level tested again. This time it was 9.2! Not where I would like it to be, but definately a lot better than where it was. Don't know whether to give the credit to vitex or the fact that we have been walking/jogging most night. Been watching the calories and lost just a couple lbs. Nothing to write home about, but it's a start! Would love to lose about 25 before the Holidays! My temp took a dive this morning, so Af will be here tomorrow or Saturday. But I'm ok! I really want to give this weight loss and getting healthy thing a try, and maybe at the beginning of the year we can look into other options! I talked with the St. LOUIS fertility center and they offer mini ivf. They called and gave me a quote of $11,400. I thought this was suppose to be cheaper? What is the cost of regular ivf? Anyone have a quote?

Mill

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

We paid $10,150 for regular IVF. In theory, a mini IVF should be cheaper because of lower doses of meds and slightly less monitoring. But then again, pricing depends also on clinic location and whether the dr can charge more because of his reputation. Hoping you can naturally keep improving your cycles. It definitely doesn't hurt to do your homework researching clinics, treatments, success rates, and costs.

7 years ago

I did call the fertility center in Tulsa Oklahoma and its 10,500 for a regular IVF. I don't know how this place in st. Louis can advertise cheaper mini IVF and screw people over. What a way to line your pocket books through peoples pain and struggle! I'm excited to see what the end of this year brings as well, and hopeful to ring in the new year with a new pegnancy.

Mill

7 years ago • Post starter

We have decided to go with either Washington Fertility Center or Shady Grove. I am leaning towards Shady grove for personal reasons. Washington Fertility Center has all of their cost up front. Here is the link, don't know were you are located and even if this is an option for you.
https://www.washingtonfertility.com/fertility-treatment-costs

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo