Posts by millbarnett

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Success story

success!!!

Nearly 4 years ttc. Did everything that could be done besides ivf. Did an iui, did clomid, femara, did it all. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I don't know How, But it's Finally happened

I just got a BFP after almost nearly 4 years! It was a 3 hour hold!!! And it was there immediately! Holy cow, ...

23 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

No 2017 baby.....

It's crazee that I can look back when I started this journey in august 2013. By march 2014, I was desperate t ...

13 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ovulation and the Flu.....

The title says it all. Tested positive yesterday for the flu and have an almost positive ovulation test today. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Need some input on which direction to take...

The end of another year is just around the corner and I have to make some decisions. The hubby wants to tr ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Ivf meds... please help

The hubby and I have planned to get insurance and start IVF shortly. Arkansas is one of the 15 states that hav ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

When you don't want to see EWCM!!!

I've literally stopped everything related to ttc besides checking my cm.... No temping, no opks, no supplemen ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Just a little Update!!!!

Still, taking my vitex religiously. This will be 2 full months, anxious to see what the progesterone level is ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

7dpo progesterone level on an unmedicated cycle....

Several months ago I did a progesterone draw at 7dpo and only got a level of 6.9.... I knew then this was not ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ttc 3 years and I still let myself get excited just to be let down...

I haven't had sex this last week without pink spotting afterward??? I've never dealt with this, ever. It wasn' ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago