Posts by millbarnett

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Clomid CD 2-6

Gosh, Clomid makes me a Bear..... I really dont have high Hope's for it work though??? I wish I could be mo ...

6 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Ovulation in Sight and Rx for Clomid!

Been trying since June with no luck. So I took Dakota's advice and called the Dr. To see if he would give me a ...

3 Comments     3    

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Pretty Sure I'm Out this Cycle....

CD 11 today.... Have been testing since about 7 dpo... I know, I'm crazy... Although I tell myself at this po ...

5 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Let's Get this Done!

After really not covering our bases the last couple months I made sure we covered all our bases this month! Go ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

A great Article concerning Progesterone! Very Informative

I'm on the Facebook page NWA Birth Junkies and there are always very neat post with birthing and even infertil ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Wondo opk's are not my favorite, but I'm calling it positive....

I haven't really been testing too much since starting ttc again. This cycle has stressed me out because I coul ...

7 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ttc #2 Cycle #3

I know you can't read too much into the Chinese Gender Calander, buuutttt, this is one of the only months this ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

The Blame game....

I was a completely hateful and quiet on Tuesday. We had missed baby dancing the night before and the day of o ...

11 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Ahhhhh crap!!! I hate TTC....

So, I was thinking that I didn't want to use opks,because I'm not in a huge hurry. That changed really fast, I ...

5 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Officially trying for #2!!!

This was the month we both agreed to start trying. Although I will be perfectly happy if it takes a few month ...

9 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago