Posts by millbarnett

Page 8

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 71 - 80

Journal

IUI #1 done yesterday cd14. Not feeling very optimistic...

On Friday when the Follicles were.so big at 22, they told m to trigger that night at 6:30. I had done 2 differ ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Follicle count and size cd12!!!

Well I have 2 very large follicles at 22mm on the left and absolutely nothing on the right! The dr, actually ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Please answer asap! Iui trigger and timing question!

Dr wants me to trigger at 6:30 pm tonight, Friday, and do iui on Sunday morning 8:30. That is 38 hrs post tri ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Uterine lining question?

Been taking clomid 100 mg. Last cycle was my first at that dose. I am taking it again this month with a cd 12 ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

This cycles cd21 Progesterone!

Pretty sure I ovulated on cd 17.... positive opk on cd16! Anyway, last cycle my number was 6.9, and this cycle ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cd 15 after clomid cd's 4-8....

And I still haven't got a positive opk. I really think I'm ovulating way too late? Will have a 7dpo tests to s ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cd 9, 100 mg Clomid finished yesterday.....

And the hot flashes kicked my butt last night. Other than that and a few headaches it has been uneventful! Wi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

WTF.... CD 21 Progesterone results and a crazee dr?????

My drs. Nurse just called me with results. She said Dr. Hannah had looked over them and said that I'm definate ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What days to take Clomid for Weak Ovulation?

I had my p4 results at 7 dpo and they were 6.9. I guess this indicates ovulation, but from everything I've re ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Thoughtless remarks and an encouraging story!

I really know people mean well.... It's so hard to overlook the devastating comments they sometimes plant ins ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago