Posts by mgarcia11

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

question about supplements..break it down for me ladies pleeease:)

ok so I have heard about so many fertility aids my head is spinning. I have been using rasberry leaf (convince ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

clarification on pre-seed for those who use and know the product well

I have heard so many success stories I bought pre-seed and instead cups. This will be 2nd cycle using. I looke ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

short periods, not cycle..is this why I am not getting a bfp?

I had IUD out 6 months ago and started regular 30-31.day cycles right away. The thing is that they are only la ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

weird and kinda stupid question but...forgive me and help plz

This will be 2nd month w/pre-seed and instead cups. How do I know if the cup is in right? A couple times it wa ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

going to start bbts for first time..can someone help plz

ok so i finally am going to dayshift and can start bbts. Trouble is today was CD 1 and I need a basal therm. I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clomid being offered..concerns ut multiples. What do you know? Plz share..

Ok my dh and I are trying for another. We have 4 beautiful and healthy children and would like to complete our ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What should I do about these darned pregnancy tests!! Plz help a girl out:(

Ok so I got a solid evap on ept..everyone voted negative and it was definately not an obvious positive. Now I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about evaps..holding off the excitement for now!

Took a CBE and got a blue line that had a darker blue edge. The whole line was not as full as the horizontal l ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

LP 101..newbie needing serious HELP!! I am so confused..

I have a 30 day cycle and usually just count 30 days from first day of LMP to.determine when I'm due for AF. I ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How many of you experience ovulating at different time ? Plz answer bc I am really confused.

ok long story short..got mirena out 6 months ago. cycles have been surprisingly regular but only one or two mo ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago