Community post

Question

going to start bbts for first time..can someone help plz

ok so i finally am going to dayshift and can start bbts. Trouble is today was CD 1 and I need a basal therm. I will get one tomorrow and can start CD3. Is it too late for this month? Also plz tell me what to look for..I am thinking a dip before ov and a spike after? Temps stay high with pregnancy correct?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You can start temping but you need to get your thermometer right away. Make sure you get one that goes to the .10. When you start charting you will see that your temps should be fairly low the first part of your cycle up until you "O". Mine usually are in the low 97 range to 96. To verify that you "O'd" you will need a rise in tempterature of up to 3 days above your coverline. If the system does not automatically draw a coverline take the day you "O" and count back 6 temps. The highest of those six is your coverline. Once your temp has stayed high for 3 days it means you have "O'd". AND if your temp stays high for another 18 days that can be a sign your pregnant. Your temp will shoot back down the day before AF arrives or shortly thereafter if you don't conceive. Make sure you take your temp every morning before you do ANYTHING! Take it at the same time every single morning. Or as close as possible. It worked for me. I got my BFP th

12 years ago

continued: the month I charted. Good luck hun!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo