Community post

Question

Question about evaps..holding off the excitement for now!

Took a CBE and got a blue line that had a darker blue edge. The whole line was not as full as the horizontal line BUT I opened it up to check and the line was DEFINATELY blue..just not very thick. I am gonna follow up with FRER later tonite or with FMU but this line coupled with my symptoms...experiences plz:)

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Not trying to be a downer, but I had this happen to me with the exact same test. It was a nasty evap. I really thought I had gotten my first bfp! I took a frer the next morning just to be sure and it was negative. I hope that isn't the case for you Hon!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!

12 years ago

I wish they would take blue line tests off the market! They can give horrible evaps so I never use them. Use a pink dye or digital with FMU. Good luck!!!!

12 years ago

That is what I thought:( I was under the impression that evaps had no color to them tho? will take frer in AM but i hate those bc of evaps too!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo