Posts by mgarcia11

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Anyone comfortable sharing their bd'ing schedule during fertile window? Esp. when u got ur bfp:)

I love my hubby but I think we r getting burnt out!! We have other kids and school just started up again-after ...

10 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Does anyone know where to get the digi that tells you how many wks you are approx.?

Have seen pics posted here of them but have checked walgreens, cvs, wal-mart, and target w/no luck:( Only digi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

1st month of soy isos

I am trying soy isoflavones this month after 8 months of ttc. Started on cd2 and took 140x2, 160x2 and then a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Spotting at 4dpo?? anybody start spotting this soon after ov? possible anovulatory cycle. thoughts..

I am not positive about ov. date and I think missed my surge bc. on July 5th I got a dark (but not equal or da ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

want to hear your experiences with inverting hpts and outcome plz..trying not to get too excited.

I had super faint line on fmu hpt today and it was more apparent when inverting. I took 2 more bc I am going c ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

plz share ur digital experiences with me..wanting to know when to try it out:)

Does the CB digi usually take a day or 2 after FRER to register a BFP? I see a lot of posts about ppl getting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

going on 10dpo and having constant pulling pain on lower right aide? Feels like ov pain..who else??

I am going on 10dpo tomorrow and have had TONS of symptoms including uterine pressure/heaviness and mild persi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Pre-seed question. Plz and thx:)

I have done a little internet research and wasnt able to get a definative answer so...does it act solely as a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Bizarre question with TMI..need help on cervical matters:)

I have been religiously charting CM and CP for past 6 months. I am amazed at how you can gauge different phase ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

experiencing lots and heaviness and cramps but too early forbimplantation..experiences anyone??

I am 4dpo today and have been having consitent cramping and heaviness in my uterus since suspected ov. I use C ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago