Bizarre question with TMI..need help on cervical matters:)
I have been religiously charting CM and CP for past 6 months. I am amazed at how you can gauge different phases of ur cycle by these indicators. Anyway, I am 4DPO and feel really good about this month. CP was medium, soft, and closing yesterday. Today I checked and it firmed up overnight, is closed and high. The weird thing is that I felt a ridge on the left-side that was never there before. It doesn't hurt and it definately is something new. It doesnt feel like a growth or anything. It literally feela like a very thin raised ridge..only way I can describe it. Does anybody have any idea what it may be or have u experienced cervical changes from month to month? I had a normal pap in Nov when I had IUD removed and a full check-up. If it were scarring from IUD removalvit would have been there earlier..plz help. Thanks:)
5 Answers • 5 years ago
Didn't want to read and run. I don't have much experience with that. I did this month but didn't fish around to see if it were opening seeing as I am still a little skeeved by this! lol, but I did notice that mine felt hard at cd 13 which was the night I supposed to of ovulated which I found odd
5 years ago
I also check my cervix and have noticed little bumps almost ridges like on my cervix around my stronger ovulations. When I had my doc look she did some tests and said everything was fine and probably due to the hormone changes. Mine always go away a few days after ovulation, and dont cause me any pain. If its still there later on you might want to go see your gyno just in case. And Baby Dust this is your cycle! :-)
5 years ago
More Question posts
More posts by mgarcia11
- Finally feel some hope! Info for anyone wanting to know about ttc after IUD removal...
- So sick of all this spotting!! Does anyone else struggle with this during their tww? Advice plz.
- Need some clarification on LP please. I still find myself a little confused.
- Anyone experience symptoms while still testing bfn? Is this even possible? (10dpo)
- Went to OB today-asked for 21 day prog and am getting u/s instead??? can you help me out plz:)
- OB and 6dpo
- View more...