Community post

Question

Spotting at 4dpo?? anybody start spotting this soon after ov? possible anovulatory cycle. thoughts..

I am not positive about ov. date and I think missed my surge bc. on July 5th I got a dark (but not equal or darker) line on opk. I forgot to test on holiday (bd'd anyway) and when I tested on 6th I could see the line progressively fading. I had all other ov signs tho including ewcm and several days of ov pain. Does anyone know if you have an anovulatory cycle you start period early or have more spotting? it would be too early for IB i am assuming. Anyone else experience spotting this early (af due 20th)?CM is thick, creamy and white. The spotting was minimal, just a pink tinge to cm when wiping. CP is barely reachable, super soft and closed. I have ZERO symptoms.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat - temps have been all over the place this month (possibly annovulatory?) I had some light pink spotting at 5dpo followed by brownish spotting on 7dpo (af due the 15th). I've never had mid-cycle spotting before so this is really throwing me for a loop! I also have had few other symptoms. Best of luck to you - hopefully we get some answers soon!

11 years ago

Thanks and sorry to hear you are in same position. i have had no symptoms exxept for my stomach feeling empty and periods of hunger mixed with nausea. I usually have tons of symptoms aftervov during the tww. Hopefully we will both get our bfp this month!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo