Community post

Question

Does anyone know where to get the digi that tells you how many wks you are approx.?

Have seen pics posted here of them but have checked walgreens, cvs, wal-mart, and target w/no luck:( Only digi I find are store brand, FR, and CB. Also do they still make the FRER w/ rectangle window? I read that these are the ones that read 12.5 mi's. I called FR about a bad test and was told that the oval window tests do not have a sensitivity rating and do not measure mi's anymore?? The customer service woman was very weird about giving me any info on the matter. What's up with that? Doesnt matter if u are preg. I guess but if they arent super sensitive I would just as soon buy store brand.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Amazon.com is were i got mine there clear blue digital with conception good luck

80 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

They are not sold in stores here in the US (they are in Europe) but you can order them online at Amazon and other locations.

11 years ago

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo