Posts by kkoone

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

Spotting at about 7 weeks? Please help!

I'm a little over 7 weeks (estimated) and am now spotting a pink color. Not enough to show on a panty liner, o ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

planningfamily.com legitimate?

I was thinking about signing up with planningfamily.com because they advertise free samples and coupons and su ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Itchy!!! Breaking out in hives on arms, feet, legs, belly.

I'm randomly breaking out in hives (mostly in the middle of the night???) on my arms, legs, feet, and belly. H ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Loss of some symptoms a bad sign? MC???

I've been rather nauseous the past few days, with only short spurts where I wanted to eat. Today I'm hardly na ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Should I be worried about a MC??

I've been rather nauseous the past few days, with only short spurts where I wanted to eat. Today I'm hardly ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Do evap lines fade?

I took an EPT (I know, blue dye tests are evil) and it came up with a faint positive. I'm a couple days before ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

No AF, No PMS, Spotting 2 weeks ago, 1 BFP and 1 BFN.. ???

I had spotting about a week and a half ago, which should put my period in the next few days (I didn't keep tra ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Spotting two weeks ago, BFN. Another TWW, I guess.

I spotted about a week an a half ago, had some promising symptoms (and still am), i.e. food aversion, achy leg ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

No AF, Symptoms, but still BFN. Anxious!!

My cycles are irregular, so it's hard to say exactly when I ovulated, but I had spotting a week and a half ago ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

No AF, Symptoms, but 1 BFP and 1 BFN...???? Please help me!! I can't even sleep!

I had spotting about a week and a half ago, which should put my period in the next few days (I didn't keep tra ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago