Posts by kkoone

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

CM yesterday was sticky and stretchy. Today it's very runny. Did I O?

I thought that I was ovulating because my CM yesterday would stretch a few inches between my fingers and was v ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Very sticky, strechy CM. Fertile?

I checked out my CM because I'm supposed to be ovulating either now, or soon. It's very sticky, and actually s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

AF was due today, but nothing. Not even spotting. Started cramping 5 days ago.

The cramping has actually eased up as I got closer to the day AF was supposed to come. I'm exhausted (like sle ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Are lines darkening day by day on OPKs a good sign that I will ovulate this cycle?

On cycle day 12 the line was very faint, and it's gotten darker over the past couple days. Does that mean that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Faint line on OV test 1 day before expected period. Pressure, but no cramps. What do I make of this?

The store I went to only had one PG test and I don't want to waste it. This is evening urine, but there's a de ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Constant heavy, full, and aching feeling in my stomach, and I'm too exhausted to function. Pregnant?

I've had this feeling for the past 5 days or so, no bleeding, and not really PMS-y anyway. Sometimes it's like ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone tried FertilAid? If not, do you recommend any fertility aid? DH and I going to try soon.

After a year of no successful pregnancy (early mc in October), hubby and I are looking to buy a house closer t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Weird symptoms. Just started the pill after dh and I decided to take a break. Confused.

I'm just starting my 3rd month on the pill. A couple weeks ago, I randomly started bleeding, about a week befo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Crazy bleeding, all dark brown and VERY mucousy looking. Confused.

So, hubby and I aren't trying to conceive right now, but we'd be thrilled to have a little one. Anyway, I star ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Weird symptoms in early pregnancy? Flaky scalp? Stiff muscles?

I'm rather early into my pregnancy and I've suddenly gotten some symptoms in week 3 that I didn't have before. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago