Community post

Question

Constant heavy, full, and aching feeling in my stomach, and I'm too exhausted to function. Pregnant?

I've had this feeling for the past 5 days or so, no bleeding, and not really PMS-y anyway. Sometimes it's like cramps, but most of the time, my muscles just ache. I also have kind of thick, but not dry, CM. Is this like anything you ladies experienced in early pregnancy? It seems weird, but my mom told me she thought this was the month I'd get pregnant. My husband came home from a business trip, and she said that'd be the time. I blew it off, but this is just lingering, and not letting up. The first day it felt like I was bruised on the sides of my stomach. Now it just aches, from my sides into my belly.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

How many days past ovulation are you? Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I'm 13 DPO, based on average ovulation and my last period. My husband got back 2 weeks ago, so it was right when I should've ovulated. If I was just cramping, I'd expect blood soon. But it started so early, and it feels like when you eat too much, and you're full and aching. It's that way more often than cramping.

11 years ago • Post starter

ME TOO! I am 7dpo with spotting at 4 dpo and 6 dpo. No symptoms except for crampy achineas in uterus and pulling on right.side. I am so tired ALL day. I could lay in bed 24/7 and I have been going to bed at 830 where I usually am up until midnight! My hubby has been gone all week and I have been moody and depressed which is not normal either. Baby dust to us.both sister!!

11 years ago

I took a test, and left it for 20 minutes longer than you're supposed to (I got distracted). It def has a line. Is that too short for an evap? There's a picture on my page.

11 years ago • Post starter

If you leave a HPT for more than 10 minutes (the result is invalid)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo