Community post

Question

AF was due today, but nothing. Not even spotting. Started cramping 5 days ago.

The cramping has actually eased up as I got closer to the day AF was supposed to come. I'm exhausted (like sleeping into the afternoon, and still tired). My nipples have been hurting, and I'm nauseous off and on. I haven't had a chance to pick up a new pregnancy test because the car is broken down at the moment. I'm usually REALLY regular. 28 days on the dot. What do you ladies think?

Poll:
Pregnant (1 votes)
Not pregnant (0 votes)

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

possibly pregnant take a hpt and if its neg wait a few more days retest and if it still hasn't come talk to a doc .. it can't hurt

11 years ago

You sound like me when I got my first BFP; I was unusually tired, my period never came (and I am usually on like clockwork), my boobs hurt to the touch and I got nauseous every so often. Get a test as soon as you can. Good luck :-)

11 years ago

Oh, and I had pressure down there like I have when I get AF, not so much cramping...

11 years ago

I just got my BFP tonight! I really thought I was getting AF because I was cramping off and on for the past 2 weeks. Have you had any twinge or sharp pains as well? But cramping was my main symptom as well as vivid dreams.

11 years ago

I've been having pinching pains and more pressure discomfort than normal cramps. Boobs still sore, and a horrible mix of nauseous and starving. Going to test in the morning. Officially late now.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo